Chapter 2

(read everything below in bold before you start reading this chapter!!)

*Dustin's POV*

First day of school.. here I go.' I thought to myself as I hurried to my locker. "#56.." I read to myself as I suddenly approached that locker number. Turning the combination, I unlocked it in almost an instant. I was pretty good at this by now.

As I stared to pile my stuff into the locker, a tough looking dude walked over to me. He seemed like he was in the school's football team. "Hey dude, you need some help?" The broad guy asked.

"That would be nice." I replied.

He chuckled and began to organize some of my books so they wouldn't just topple over out of no where. "I'm Erin by the way." He spoke suddenly.

"Dustin." I replied. Suddenly, my eye grabbed something. Something.. beautiful. Looking over, this strawberry-blonde haired girl was speaking to the person beside her. She turned around aswell, and our eyes met. Thoughts started running through my head. That body shape, perfect breasts, the hair..everything..reminded me of Olive.

Olive and I were young middle schoolers when we first met. We both were. One day, Olive and I confessed we had a crush on one and other. Our relationship in 7th grade went on for about 3 months until I.. saw this other girl. I don't really know why I did it, but I chose her instead of Olive. I've felt horrible ever since. Olive moved later on, and I never got a chance to tell her a thoughtful sorry. But here I am now, moved, and in the same district as her.

Suddenly, 2 fingers snapped wickedly infront of my face that was intently staring at Olive. "Dude, what the fuck is happening?" He chuckled.

"O-oh, sorry. I was just-"

"Staring at Olive? Yeah, she's a beauty. No chance for you though, trust me. She turns down everyone and never dates."

Part of me wanted to tell him what happened way back in middle school, but my gut held me back. "Oh really? Wow." I said under my breath in a sarcastic manner.

A few minutes later after Olive had walked off to her class with another girl, most likely her friend, the bell had rang. Turning off to my class, I also made my way to my first period science class. Erin behind me, I asked him, "How long do we get before the second bell rings?"

"3 minutes." He replied plainly.

I nodded, hurrying since my class was pretty far.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Idk how many people will read these books but ya know, it's for fun.

*** The first chapter (including the next chapter of this) will be on _Novakstiel_ profile page! It's a fun thing we wanted to do. Her's is titled "Under the Olive Tree." ****

Anyways, hope you liked it! Baii!