intro

"There is no better guide to this world than oblivion"
-Sorin Cerin

-•-

"Shit" Yui muttered to herself while she was covering her mouth to prevent her fellow demon slayers to see how pitiful her state was. The petals that she had been holding for three minutes for now were threatening to fall and slip from her fingers.

She looked at her surroundings and spotted a cloth near the entrance of the room where the Hashira meeting was currently taking place. The cloth was near and yet it feels so far from her since the person she was trying to avoid was unfortunately and coincidentally near the entrance.

But if she can't do the plan on her head, she will definitely be found out and that was the last thing she ever wanted.

Another hideous cough suddenly regain its freedom and that was the point of no return.

Yui couldn't do anything as the petals covered with blood incessantly fell and all she could ever do was to be petrified from her seat as she watched the horrible scene with mortified expression.

The meeting ceased. Everyone was quite and the head of the demon slayers wasn't an exception. He couldn't help but to be perplexed by the sudden outburst of the event that was unintentionally caused by one of his demon slayers.

Kanroji, being the love pillar, she didn't need any research or revelation from the poor girl to know what exactly was the latter's condition.

Hanahaki Disease. Seemed like a fictional word existed on this merciless world but this girl right in front of Kanroji's eyes was the living proof that this disease is true and not a made up word.

"I'm sorry. I'll clean up this mess"

The sudden guilt and embarrassment caused by her condition, Yui spoke up in the middle of silence and awkward atmosphere.

She immediately stood up and before she could escape from the room, escape from the embarrassment, the voice of a certain guy surrounded the whole room.

A certain guy who was the reason why Yui was suffering from this worthless condition.

Muichiro.

"Yui, what was that?"

Yui looked at him. A sudden smile was creeping on her blood-stained lips and without second thought she said

"It's nothing. You shouldn't concern yourself with this, Tokito-san"

Without further ado, Yui exited the room, walking past to Muichiro, walking away from everyone...

Walking away from the torturous feeling that was building up on her chest.

Muichiro Tokito. A fourteen years old guy and the youngest among all the pillars. Yui was two years older that him but the age doesn't prevented her from falling.

She fell inlove to the guy.

She caught on a trap which she couldn't get out for eternity.

She lost in the game called love. And because of his oblivion to this, the consequence was more agonizingly painful that she expected.

The life time repercussion that Yui suffered because of her loss.

And all she ever wanted for now was to become oblivious. She wanted to be oblivious from the pain that slowly hammering her whole life causing it to be broken pieces by pieces.