Chapter 1: This is How it is

Jasmin's POV.

*toot toot toot*

My alarm rang to signal me to wake up. I turned it off and sat up on my seemingly small bed then I stretched my arms before standing up.

*toot toot toot*

Afterwards my alarm rang ones again. I swear I turned that thing off. I reached my hand for the alarm and turned it off again.

*toot toot to-*

I grabbed the alarm and threw it on the other side of the room "UUURRGHH!!!" Not a second later I heared giggling noises somewhere near me. "Wait a minuet," OMG I knew it was them! "Saaya, Akane! I know your there!" Nobody replied. "Oh come on now!!!" Still nobody replied. I stood up and went to my small cabinet, I grabbed a pack of marshmallows covered with chocolate in it, "Oh look what I have here, some treats! Hmmmmm it seems like I'm the only person here, I'll just eat it alone." Akane and Saaya ran towards me and begged me to give them some of those sweet treats. "Can I have some please please please pleaaaaase??" Akane started to tug my crumpled up shirt as she pleaded, "Me too! Me too!!!" The other one, Saaya, begged as well. "Now now, we still have too eat breakf-" "But afterwards we can eat some right???" They both cut me off with puppy eyes before I was even able to finish my sentence. "Awww just look at that, who could say no to those faces." I thought to myself, "Fine," I groaned. They stood up and ran downstairs and got ready for breakfast, "No running down the stairs!!"

As we arrived downstairs I went to our kitchen to make ourselves breakfast. I opened our cabinet and as usual...... we only have a can of processed goods. I sighed as I grabbed it and opened it with a not so sharp knife, "Hey sis, can you grab me those plates?" I said to my sister Thalia. "Sure sis," she replied. She grabbed our plates and I divided the content of our food into four and placed a quarter in each and every plate. I rinsed the can with tap water and threw it in the plastic bag which is our garbage container by the way. I washed my hands and grabbed four slices of bread and placed one in every plate. "Come on sis, help me put this on the table." Thalia nodded and grabbed two plates and placed it on  our small dining table. I as well did the same. We all sat down and we started to eat- well at least me, Thalia and Akane did. "Sis, is this really all we have?" Saaya slightly lifted her plate with a none satisfied look on her face, "Come on now Saaya, this is all what we can afford. Dont expect for the extreme. Now eat your food, or else I won't give you any of those marshmallows," I told her, "Fine..." She placed the plate down and started to eat her fair share of food. "Anyways, we are going back to that place right?" Thalia asked me and the others, "What place?" Akane spoke, "You knooooooow" Thalia replied, "Oh! You mean that place!!" Akane FINALLY guessed it. I look at the clock and widened my eyes "Guys guys! We have to hurry up!! We might end up getting late again!!"

We all stood up from our seats and put the plates on our sink, I quickly cleaned our dishes while the other three are eating the pack of marshmallows fast, "Slowly, slowly you might choke yourselves." As I was done cleaning I hurried up to our bathroom and took a short bath and changed my clothes, one by one the other three did as well.

About almost an our later I accompanied my sibling to their school which was only 3 blocks away from our house, afterwards I walked myself to my my working place.

Akane's POV.

After Jasmin dropped us in our school we went to our separate classrooms except for me and Saaya since we go to the same class. We both sat down on our chair and listened to our teacher while waiting for the bell to ring. After a couple of seconds in our class I started to my sister murmuring and mumbling, I looked at her and she kept on looking behind her with a pissed face, I looked at the person behind her and saw one of the bullies throwing small balls of wet paper on her nape, "uurrhh." I dont wanna know what he used to make that paper wet. "Yo sis, you ok?" I whispered to Saaya, "Yeah yea- Urgh! Quit it will you?!" She replied almost shouting the last part. Everyone in class looked at up and as well as our teacher, it was so awkward. "Ms. Coles, what seems to be the matter?" Our teacher spoke, "I-it's nothing Ms. Flora." My sister replied, "Nothing?? You think shouting in class is nothing??! I'm sure its something." Ms. Flora hissed. "Logan here keeps on throwing small balls of paper at me-" "It doesn't mean he is throwing paper it you means you have to shout." Ms. Flora cut her off and the whole class started to laugh, "Now sit down and listen to the class." She walked off and continued her lecture. Saaya then sat down quietly and looked down "Loser" the bully mumbled. "Sigh" this is going to be a loooooong day! Hours later, our classes were done and it was time to go home, why is it that we dont have lunch you ask? Well here in our school we only spend half of our days during weekdays and completely no classes on weekends. Me and Saaya then kept on chattering while escaping that piece of hell hole.

Thalia's POV.

As classes were done, I walked out of the class with my boyfriend