School Project

Katrinia is ur normal girl, always goes to school; does her work an is always on time. She was walking down the halls when her best friend Lori came bounding up to her.
"Hey kat, guess what I heard." She asked her an kat shrugged.
"The school is doing a huge project, an there paring us up with different people." Kat looked at her an grabbed her books, she felt someone looking at her an glanced; on the other side leaning against the wall looking her direction. Kris was looking at her slightly, he was staring at her; he pushed off an walked past then stopped near her ear.
"If I was you, I'd hope an pray ud make it through the day." He whispered an walked off. She looked after him stunned, she shook her head an shrugged then hurried off to class. The teacher has yet to show when the announcements came on.
Students, as u all know; we are doing a project for the school. I've received the names of those that have been paired, now these people we're picked due to there smartness an ability to get the job done. Now the names are ass followed, matt-kally, blake-martin, lori-gilbert, Katrina -kris. Those are the names so far. 
As Kat heard the names, her books fell out of her hands an her eyes widen.
"Well looks like you got paired with Kris, do tell me what he's like." She'd wink at her an walk to her science class. As kat walked to her history class, she kept thinking of how he had whispered in her ear "if I was you; I'd pray I make it through the day." What did he mean by that? She wandered an as she reached her class she stopped an noticed something was off. Looking towards her normal seat, beside it was none other than kris, bad boy an he wasn't afraid to live up to his reputation.
"So, looks like we're gonna be working together a lot." The way he said it made her shiver, an not the good shivers.
"It looks like it." Was all she uttered an turned towards the front. He kept trying to get her attention, whispering in her ears, poking her. But nothing he was doing was working. She felt the poking disappear an realized he gave up.