The beginning

Chapter 1

Arie and I were at the mall and my god that girl could talk. I let my mind wonder on to what's happening tomorrow.

25 minutes only 25.

"I'm not going to die." I said out loud. "What are you talking abo... It's about tomorrow isn't it?" Arie asked me. "Oops. Sorry I didn't mean to say it out loud. I'm just kinda worried." I told her."it's okay I get it me too. It's like, what if I die and you live then what will happen."

Arie had a worried look. "Nothing because you won't die. You and I are going to live." "Your too much on the upside. Anyway let's just enjoy our time here." I looked over at her both eyebrows raised.

"What? Avalon don't do that it gives me the creeps. Seriously!"

"Arie we come here four times every week." "I know but this could be our last time here together." I frowned at that. Arie was right it could be our last time any where ever again together. I pushed the thought away. I did not want to think about it now. I raced through my mind searching for a change in subject.

"Anyway where was I? Oh I want these new pair of shoes and the store is right there! Eeeeee!" Holy hell that girl can scream. I swear I could feel everyone's eyes on us, so i tugged her into the store away from the crowd. After along day at the mall I went home. All the light were off so I guess everyone was sleeping. I opened the door too my room quietly. I turned on the light grabbed my phone and plopped down on my bed to text Shella.

Hey you exited for tomorrow? -A

Oh yeah I will love killing people and being killed it's always fun -S

I could hear the sarcastic ness in her voice.

You aren't going to be killed, you, Arie and I are going to survive. - A

Maybe you'll survive Arie and I won't. You've spent your life living in the forest hunting. If you haven't noticed we don't know how to hunt or survive out there. - S

I got to go I'll see you tomorrow, bye. - A

I didn't get one text back after that. I put my phone on the dresser and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Thirty minutes later after I was clean and dry I laid in bed until I fell asleep.

My eyes jerked open to bright sunlight shining from my window.

Wait. Holy shit.

It's morning! Its today!

I looked at my alarm clock to see what time it is.

5:00

Not to bad. I have three hour to get ready and get out the door. I think I'll start with a shower. So I got out of my pjs and jumped into the warm water. Fifteen minutes later I was out and dressed in black spandex pants, a black t-shirt and black puma running shoes. I grabbed a sports check sweater and headed down stairs.

I made myself some eggs, bacon and toast. By the time I was done eating it was 6:00 and the house where I was staying was an hour and thirty minutes away. I cleaned up and was out the door in my blue Chevrolet Ferrari and was out on the highway.

I knew we where all so post to meet in the middle of nowhere. (Where a old California high school used to be). I was so nervous my hands were shaking and sweating, and to add on I almost hit that guy in front of me.

BEEP BEEP!!!!

All the sudden the guy rolls down his window and puts the finger up at me. I know I might of deserved it. But I might die any time when I'm there, or getting there.

I relaxed and turned up the music to one of my fav songs Rude by: Magic.

As the song started I sang along to it.

Saturday morning jumped out of bed

And put on my best suit

Got in my car and raced like a jet

On my way to you

Knocked on you're door

Hot in my head to ask you a question

Cuz I know know that your and old fashioned man

Ya

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life say yes say yes

Cuz I need to know

You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die

Tuff luck my friend cuz the answer is no

Why ya gotta be so rude

Don't ya know I'm human to

Why ya gotta be so rude I'm gonna

Marry her anyway

Ding!

Searching for network...

Please wait

Great no service, ya gotta love that. I guess I'll just drive in silence all the way there.

I turned the corner and saw... A... What looked like a pile of partly painted white wood with a door. I drove into the parking lot, and got out to where the others were. I looked around and saw Arie standing next too Shella, they both gave me a nervous smile as I walked to stand be side them.

I got there and Arie ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly, then she dropped to the ground crying her eyes out. Shella and I cried with her. After our eyes were puffy and red, we tried to clean our selves up. It didn't go to well, so we just let our inner beauty show. Nobody said it had to be pretty.

"Ehmm"! I looked up to see a guy towering over all three of us.

"If you and your...friends would stop crying we would like to begin. It now or never sweetheart. So get off your asses and join the others."

He gave me a sarcastic smile. Arie, Shella and I stood up. "Excuse me, but who the hell do you think you are?" Arie asked the guy. "I'm sorry, but I don't think you have the authority to talk to me like that. My name is Kain. I am the leader of you and your friends for training, and I will be watching you in the real thing. Kain explained.

Arie then backed down, Shella and I did the same. "That's what I thought. Now you know better then too talk back to me." Kain turned around and walked over to the group standing around the wood pile with us three following behind.

"Okay now that everyone's here." Kain glanced over at Arie, Shella and me. "We can get started, first thing everyone can one person please volunteer." One guy raised his hand. "I'll do it." He said.

"Okay go Stand in front of that door." Kain told him. He did as he was told. "Everyone grab a spear." Kain said. I looked down at the pile of wood and saw, it was a pile of spears. "Arie! Kain yelled. Take the first shot." Arie looked over at me fear in her eyes. "Go." I whispered to her. She gulped and picked up a spear. She threw it at the guy and it landed right in the middle of his chest.

***

Please vote, comment or share if you want me to keep going thx :D