Chapter 1

"So, what did you need me for." Kevin said.

"I want you to meet a good patient of mine." his therapist said, her name was Emily Stern. She was very nice to everyone, even the rudest of rude.

"I don't want to miss lunch for one person." Kevin said, he never been so rude to her, he felt guilt inside him.

"As I said before, you're not going to miss lunch." Ms. Stern said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. So let me get lunch and I will be there soon. Okay?" Kevin said.

"Fine with me. Just don't do anything else, unless if it's important." even though Ms. Stern knew he would do something else not important, she trusted him enough.

After Kevin got lunch, he headed straight up to his therapist's room in the school. "So, you wanted me to meet someone?" he asked.

"Yes," Ms. Stern said. "Meet Liz."The name repeated so many times in Kevin's head, he almost fell asleep.

"Liz, this is Kevin. He's a very funny guy." Ms. Stern said.

"Nice to meet you Liz." Kevin said.

"Nice to meet you too Kevin." Liz said. "Want to play Five Nights At Freddy's?"

"What's 'Five Nights At Freddy's'?" Kevin asked.

"It's a horror game that I never seemed to play." The words seemed evil to Kevin. She has a game, but she never played it. What kind of woman is this!? Is it that bad, or is it she never had the courage to play it? Whatever the reason, I don't want to know.

"Okay, why not." Kevin said. "I've never seen a horror game." By the look on Liz's face, she was thinking how has he not seen a horror game?

"You've never seen a horror game before?" Liz asked.

"You see, me and horror games might not mix good." Kevin said. "I don't like nightmares, so I try to stay away from anything scary."

"Fine with me." Liz said. "You don't need to watch or play." Kevin felt the urge to play the game now. Liz really knew how to win with reverse-psychology.

"Fine then," Kevin said. "I'll play the game. But, I want your uneaten burger if I'm gonna do this." Dang-it! How'd she do that?! Note to self: never trust girls with horror games.

"Okay then, play it Mr. Brave."Liz teased. Really? That's the best she can come up with? I would of done better. A lot better. "So, you gonna play or not?" Liz asked, this time she sounded a bit impatient. Now she got to act like that? She really wants to see my reaction to this game!!! And badly!!!

"Of course. Now let's do this!!!" Kevin said. He entered the game, and to his surprise, the animatronic on the main screen looked familiar to him. "Wait a second, that looks a lot like Freddy Fazbear from that old restaurant...what was it called...Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria."

"Yeah, this game was made off of that restaurant." Liz said.

"Wait, your name is Liz right?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, why?" Liz asked.

"Liz Hudson?" Kevin asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" Liz asked.

"Oh my god, you were at Michael's birthday!!!" Kevin said

"Wait, you were there too?!" Liz asked.

"Yeah. I thought we would never see each other again!!!" Kevin yelled.

"Wait, you're Kevin Landberg?!" Liz yelled.

"Yes!!!" Kevin yelled.

"Well, happy to see you again, but we can come back to this during class, right now, there's a game to play." Liz said.