Divergent and tfios (tris pov)

Chapter one:

It's morning when I wake up. I have been awoken to the doorbell. I look back at Tobias he's still fast asleep in bed. I quickly and quietly get dressed so I don't disturb him. I open the door to see Caleb. "What are you doing here?"I hiss. "Look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed." he said with a smile. I know something's wrong so I say,"Caleb, what's up with you today?"
"What, who's Caleb I'm Augustus!?" He exclaims. "By the way Hazel, where are your nubbins and why do you have long hair?" He asked. "What?!" I almost yell but then remember Tobias is still sleeping. I tell him to come inside and sit down on the couch. I observe him. He's wearing a jersey and basketball shorts. Then I spot his leg something Is wrong with it I can tell. I know that Caleb wouldn't wear this. There's nothing wrong with Caleb's leg either.
I'm confused, so I set my head in my hands. Right when I do that Tobias comes down and sees this so called Augustus and looks like he's going to freak out. "Tobias calm down this is Augustus." I calmly say. "Augustus this is Tobias, you can also call him Four." Augustus stares at Tobias for a little bit and then questions"Four like the number?" Tobias looks like he's going to punch something. Then Tobias snaps"Does it matter?!" "People don't need to always ask me that question!"Augustus looks like he just got punched.
All of a sudden a girl walks in. "Who are you?" I ask her. "I'm Hazel, who are you?"she asks."I'm Tris."I respond. Now I understand why Augustus asked why I look different. Hazel and I have the same facial features but I have blue eyes she has brown eyes. She also has the nubbins in her nose. I have longer and lighter hair than hers. I could be her twin.
"Wow."she whispers, also staring at me. "This is weird."I say."Totally!" she laughs.

ོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོ
That was my first chapter. Sorry if it's not good I'm pretty young. Leave comments please.

Chapter two:

Hazel and I start talking to each other. Tobias seems to be getting along with Augustus. I think the problem is, is that Tobias really does not like Caleb and Augustus looks a lot like Caleb. Suddenly I feel a grumbling in my stomach."I need to eat." I tell Hazel." I'm making breakfast!" I holler to the boys. I decide to make muffins and eggs.
Maybe for lunch, for dessert, we can have Dauntless Cake. Once I finish making breakfast I called everybody to the table. Tobias and Augustus were talking about something, so I spoke to Hazel. all of a sudden Hazel just bursts into an argument about why eggs were breakfast foods. It's amusing watching her rant on and on. I see her point why is it just breakfast foods why can't it be dinner or lunch?
ོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོོ

My third chapter on the way I hope you like this guys!!! comment please!!!!

Chapter three:

I talk to hazel a while then I turn to Augustus an Tobias talks to Hazel. I love making new friends! He is not anything like Caleb, Augustus is nice and I can tell he would never stab his sister in the back. We talk and talk for about a hour and then Hazel and Augustus have to leave.
It's 2:00 when they leave. Augustus came in at about 11:00 maybe. I really like Augustus, as a friend of course. Hazel pretty cool, too. She's a smart girl so I would put her in erudite if I could. Augustus would probably be Dauntless. There I go again, sorting people into factions! I can't keep doing that!
Tobias and I go into the training room and work on target practice. Tobias is doing good with shooting his gun and his knife throwing. I'm still flimsy with the knife but other than that I'm doing pretty good, too. By the time I'm done with target practice it's six. We were practicing for a long time!
I'm hungry and tired so I make spaghetti I forgot to eat lunch, oops. Tobias and I eat and I make Dauntless Cake for dessert. After that I change clothes and get in bed. I fall asleep right when my head hits the pillow.