♡chapter 19 ;

Anger.

Is what possessed Kim Mingyu in so early in the morning that half of the members sleeping in the dorm woke up due to the loud sound of broken and shattered glasses from the kitchen.

"Mingyu, stop," Seungcheol tried to comfort the male down but to no avail. Jeonghan stood beside him.

"You wouldn't want another guitar to come flying in your face, would you, Mingyu?" Jeonghan assured, arms crossed as he looked at Mingyu with an arched eyebrow. "It's your own fault if Jihoon woke up."

"To remind you, Soonyoung and Myeongho are dangerous if they woke up just because of you." Wonwoo said sharply. "And it's restricted to have the three youngsters up in this time."

Junhui sighed loudly. "Seriously Mingyu," he huffed. "At 3 o' clock in the morning?!"

"It's my day!" Mingyu exclaimed. "Seokmin is cheating. To think they would come back here before 12 at night? Well, they haven't. They didn't. And worse, no one knows where they are."

"Well, frankly speaking, that's not the problem right now." Seungcheol spoke. "Look at all these broken glasses and misplaced kitchen tools. All of these demand a clean up. And this kitchen should be clean and neat before 7 in the morning sharp. If you broke the rule, you sure know where you are going to, Kim Mingyu." Seungcheol glared at him scornfully.

7am.

"Hyung, why are there broken glasses in the kitchen? Vernon hyung almost stepped on a sharp piece because of his clumsiness when Seungkwan hyung came to his rescue and saved him." Chan eyed his hyungs, a glint of innocence visible on his eyes.

Seungcheol closed his eyes and took a long breath before exclaiming out loud.

"KIM MINGYU!!!"

. . .

Seokmin gently dropped his bag on the floor as Jisoo followed behind him, entering the dorm too and closed the door. It was dark inside, a sign that everyone's asleep, so Seokmin had to tiptoe quietly and open the lights by tapping the switch on the wall. Succeeding, he found the stairs leading to upstairs then went upstairs with Jisoo silently. They wouldn't want any member to wake up and welcome them, joy to Jisoo and anger to Seokmin.

Seokmin had one problem though - his roommate was Mingyu.

Seokmin opened the door to their dorm room quietly, peeking first before going in. No one's present.

Thinking that Mingyu might've slept at Minghao's room instead since Seokmin himself knows well that the big guy doesn't like sleeping alone, Seokmin collapsed on his own bed.

"Seokmin, I'll just go to the shower, okay?"

"Sure."

Jisoo sighed. Seokmin must've been too tired from the long journey they had, as his eyes shut close as if he was really going to sleep on his bed now.

Jisoo turned his heel to go to the shower room and take a bath - to share something, Jisoo loved midnight baths and only one of the members knew.

Seokmin missed something while thinking about where could Mingyu be though and so did Jisoo.

He failed to hear the sounds from the shower room.

. . .

Rustling sounds from the shower wasn't enough to wake any of the members up at 11 in the evening. Even Seokmin had fallen asleep already. They were deep sleepers, if you get what I mean.