He.

He likes her quite whisper in the night. Likes when she wears his t-shirts. Likes when she makes the music louder and dance until gets tired in his hoodie. Likes how she cares about him after his long nights with the bottle of whiskey when family problems starts to hurt him again. He likes her grimace because of cold coffee and that she's still drinking it. He likes when she gets him out of bed every time when rain starts and take him out. He likes ensconce her girl in warm blanket after their walks under rain and grumbling that he will not release her.

He likes looks how she frowns when he went drink jean. He likes to dance with her in popular game «Just Dance». He likes to watch how she blows strand when she tries to win. He likes how she sits down at his torso and covers all his face with kisses. He likes when after that she takes guitar which already settled in the corner for a long time and then gets close to him and quietly hums the songs of Ed Sheeran. He likes when she always brings to his house all sorts of cute things and says that "it's for comfort". He likes getting up because she's making breakfast although she did not even stay overnight.

He likes that she forced him to reunion with his family. He likes that all his brother and sister love her but anyway when they enter the saint home of Lynch, he hugs her more tightly and never gives her to his sister because he knows that after that he will can't see her for a long time. He also likes jokes of his brothers about the" parakeets-inseparable ". He likes the fact that she pretends to be a great hockey player, although she does not understand this sport, when they fall into the living room to arrange a championship. He likes the way she falls asleep on his shoulder in the back seat of Riker's car when he and Vanni drive them home after family dinner. He likes the way she pokes into his chest when he brings her into his house. He likes how she does not let go him in a dream, and he has to lie down next to her without a chance to change clothes.

Likes not sleep at night and just watch the way she snorts. He loves his own folder in the phone where the photos of his sleeping princess are stored. He does not like when she has nightmares, because he feels himself unable to protect her, but he loves how she cuddles up to him after this nightmare, and calms down falling asleep. He loves her quiet laugh and smile when she sees that he is trying to cook them breakfast in the morning. He loves the way she puts her hair in a ridiculous bundle before helping him with breakfast. He definitely likes when she goes to the rehearsals of her band in his T-shirt.

He likes sits in the rehearsal room and watch his girl lay out one hundred percent, and then falls down next to him and watches the rest rehearse. He likes to go to the coffee shop after rehearsing with her, and the guys from the group. He likes to keep silent at such moments, because he likes to listen to their funny stories that happened in a week that they did not see. He likes to prove to her that he really likes guys, he just likes to listen to them. Likes when she pouters, thinking that he just does not want to upset her. He loves her surprised face when he shows her his chat with Eian.

He loves to kiss her in her lips, inflated with offense, and then scream to the whole street, how much she loves her until she closes it with a kiss. Likes when they go to the store, because their friends will come to dinner. He loves the fact that she pulled him out of the swamp of fake star friends, who would just be PR at the expense of each other. Loves his new friends, for whom, first of all, friendship. She loves Jordan, who catches with camera the best moments of their life. He loves Brandon, for whom the doors of the boy's house have been open at any time of the day for many years. Morgan for her eternal optimism. He loves Alex for his bizarre stories, which uniquely happened to him.

And of course, he loves her for everything, for what she has in his life. He loves these guys, for the fact that when he quarreled with Lynch, they did not try to PR themselves at the expense of this. Therefore, he likes very much when they come to his house. He likes to play twister with them. Likes to cook with them really strange, but tasty dishes in a small kitchen. Likes to watching movies with them. Likes when she cuddles up to his chest, when they watch movies, and no matter if it's a scary movie or not. Likes when everyone diverged, but she stays.

Likes when she hits him on the bed, and lie down on him. Loves their quiet conversations in the dark accompaniment by Morgan's songs. He loves the fact that she calls his house "our house", and agrees to move. Likes when she falls asleep while he tells her a story for the night.

Ryland Michael Lynch uniquely loves Savannah Joe Hudson