#1: How Long (Charlie Puth)

1. How long by Charlie Puth will be officially out in July 2018.

2. It will be the second song in the album 'VoiceNotes'. If you are a fan of Charlie Puth, be sure to get the album!

3. Charlie Puth says that this song is the continuous part of his previous song 'Attention'.

4. This song, 'How Long' says that Charlie Puth is apologizing to the woman he loves because he has another woman out there.

5. But the whole song says:
"Babe, I am sorry. I was drunk that time but the one I love the most is you. Please believe in me."

6. After these type of men did something wrong like this, they will use this skill to tell the girl to come back to him. If you're a girl, and you're facing this kind of problem and you still love the boy, even though your family advice you to leave but you can't, right?

7. About the chorus part, after the girl knows that the boy has another girlfriend outside, uses her serious tone to ask him, Charlie uses the lyrics in the chorus part to answer. The rhythm flows well tho.

8. The tone when he answers the girl is like making fun of her, not even care about the problem. Telling the girl, "You still love me, but you still keep on asking me this question."

9. During the whole MV, Charlie Puth is dancing freely. This says that he isn't care for the problem he made.

10. However, there's some interesting part about the song. Charlie Puth sees adrawing in front of him and forms his evil smile. But then there's another woman waiting for him in the car at the back.The girl in the drawing....maybe is the one Charlie mentioned in the previous video, 'Attention'. The girl holds a rose but there's flame behind her. I think maybe the meaning is, beautiful as a rose but you cannot play with it because it's a flame.

11. When the people interview Charlie Puth, is it the thing he faced before, he answers...

"Yes. I hope that the people facing this problem can have the same feelings."

12. The conclusion is, you gotta put your time and effort in the things you love.

..............

I love the catchy beats of the song!

Listen to the song while reading this!

So this is the first part guys. I have a lot of hard time squishing out these informations!

If you guys wanna recommend some songs, be sure to comment!

Vote for me too!

❤ You Guys!