porn

porn for me myself an i ,its great  for when your gay or straight it makes it prefect for ppl that don't have any type of sex so we can have fun with it . thats why watching it makes people think how much money are they really making out of having sex in front  of a camera $28000 maybe . would it paid for your home bills the car ,gas you use everyday . this is why strippers make so much money because they sell their body for money when we all know that sex sells anywhere you go . So why do people get all angry when young men and women go straight into something that might help them with money issue. 

Because today trying to get what peole call a real job is harder than just sitting down and doing for a half an hour ,make it not as harsh as it may be but give them the chance to see what others do for their lives . period if you want to make fun and laugh at this life style then be my guess to get told by me or anybody else that feels like i do about this topic to go out and see what they have to go though when their not working in the clubs maybe they have a family to feed to a baby on the way and they just got fire so this was their only choice. so get off of they ass and live your own life.