All Is Fair In Love and Music

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that

Akira smirked to himself as he walked off stage, he had just preformed for a world renowned agent and to be honest...HE TOTALLY CRUSHED IT!!!!

As he went to sit down a few rows away from the agent, the lights dimmed and blue lights illuminated the stage slowly, a pop song started playing. He chuckled to himself, who was next? A Taylor Swift wanna be? He was ready to start laughing his butt off at the poor sap whom would take the stage...but unfortunately he would not get his amusement. A silhouette that was a faint black dot soon became the silhouette of a woman with impeccable taste in fashion, she sang with passion and moved as if taunting him....the irony of it all was she had just barely sang .

Who'd you think you're kidding
He's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Girl you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of

The girl sang with true emotion as she took confident steps, oh how tantalizing she was when she taunted him with those winks of hers, he looked towards the agent and gasped in horror at what he saw.

The agent had the same but even more impressed look on his face as when he was playing on stage. Akira's jaw dropped as the scene unfolded before his eyes.

He felt his eye twitch, how was she better than him?!?! She was just another pretty...talented.... OPPORTUNITY STEALING JERK!!!! He gripped his hair, no way was he going to let that oh so tempting siren lure him into her blasted trap, he tapped his fingers on his knee as if playing his guitar

Girl you can't deny it
Who you are is how you're feeling
Baby we're not buying
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad

Akira could not take it anymore, he would defend his honor!!! He swiftly darted on stage, and Chili Pepper whom was watching the scene unfold ate popcorn.

Akira smashed the amplifier and began playing a defensive tune, in response the girl circled him like a panther.

She sang one note and he followed suit, they matched each other like butter and bread. Each note his guitar played would bring harmony to the note she sang. He hated to admit it, but they actually sounded pretty good with each other and when life gives you lemons.... Make lemonade!!!

No chance no way I won't say it, no no
(Give up, give in, check the grin you're in love)
This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love
(We'll do it until you admit you're in love)

Akira began to smile as he turned his tune to a more...relaxed one, the girl smiled as well and gave it her all. He had to admit...she wasn't exactly a opportunity stealing jerk.... She began to actually become more of a heart stealing jerk...

About half an hour later after his performance with the girl, the agent gave them his card and said he would be free on a Friday. He left without another word and the girl turned to him.

"So...looks like we're a hit..." She muttered "....so it seems..." He replied with a smirk.

You're way off base I won't say it
Get off my case I won't say it
(Girl don't be proud it's okay you're in love)
At least out loud I won't say I'm in love