Killer Nightmare -Short Story

I heard screams and people getting sliced in half from sharp blades. Oh god, I love celebrating presidents day, too bad I murder my president before he can see everyone get slaughtered. I'm the leader of our world now. I fit the role, I protect my earth, I can be hard on people all the time and I'm not afraid to sacrifice a human's life to save my people. "Monsters, I command you to go to earth and bring humans here to Earth Capus." I said fiercely. I plan to kidnap humans and force them to celebrate President's Death Day with us. Humans and I live on different Earths. I'm on Earth 35. There are fifty different earths in space but my earth is for supernaturals only. Vamps, Wolves, Witches, One eye Monsters, The Shadow Monsters, and Flesh eaters. Today is the day we celebrate our president's death, President Ogre Toes. I'm throwing a party behind this old factory where monsters use to be created in the middle of the woods. The humans have arrived. "Slando Commando," a command spell I cast on the humans. I placed President Ogre Toes deceased body on a chair so he can watch us disobey his rules. He didn't like us having fun, but whatever. I was sitting in a magic bathtub that can teleport you to another dimension. I was having fun and everything was fine until the music stopped and everyone was looking at me, "Why everyone staring at me?" I said to myself. I thought everyone was looking at me but they was looking behind me. I slowly turned around and as I was turning I see a man with a white mask, his clothing was ripped and very dirty as if he had risen from the dead. Jason, was his name, slowly raising his machete and I quickly went under water and teleported to Freddie's world. I didn't care about the others, I hated them anyway. I teleported at the bottom of a lake. I could hardly see because all I can see was red. I notice a man and a women. The man had no hair, he was wearing a green and red striped shirt and dark pants. The women was some dumb blonde who was gonna die anyway, but she disappeared and Freddy saw me. He dived down into the water, I tried to use my magic but I couldn't use it. He slowly swam towards me, "Do you know where Jason is?" He said. I thought of a way for me to get out this situation alive. I told him that Jason was on my home planet, Earth Capus. We teleported back to Earth Capus and what I saw was incredible. I saw people slice in half, heads on a stick, people chopped into pieces and was put back together like puzzle pieces. I heard screams from the factory and jumped out. Me and Freddy walk down the hall, a man was thrown through a glass window. "Help me! Please!" He cried. But I didn't help. Jason walk towards the window and he and Freddy meet eye to eye. Jason walked out the control room and I ran into a closet only to find out everyone else is in there. I didn't pay attention to the fact the room smelt like piss. We jumped from all the glass breaking, yelling, and doors being broken down by Freddy and Jason's fight. Everyone was scared. "What should we do Alchemy? How do we get out of here?" A girl asked.

"We can escape but going through this portal." I said while trying to open the portal. "Damn it, I don't have the key!" I yelled. Then I remember seeing a set of keys around Jason's neck.

I open the door and see Freddy and Jason as WWE Wrestlers. Jason was a big bald guy with all black sweats on and Freddy had long hair with a mustache and was wearing tights that was gripping his ass right. Jason slammed Freddy and broke his leg by stepping on it and crushing it. Jason faces me and picked up his machete. He raised it and begin to walk towards me when Freddy popped his leg in place and ran straight towards Jason. So did I. I ran towards Jason and snatched the keys off his neck and ran back into the closet. I opened the portal door, "Okay everyone go in now." Everyone ran in but they didn't know what to do or where to go. I smiled and said "Monsters, have a nice holiday meal and have a happy President's Death Day." and close the portal on the humans. All the monsters that woken up from their slumber have finally fed on something that they've been desiring for a thousand years. They have finally found their new food.