y.min

soft/vulnerable yoongi because
why not

💫

Jimin woke up to booming claps of thunder from outside his bedside window, he ran a hand through his dark, sweat drenched hair and wondered if anyone else had awoken due to the weather.

He looked at the clock, 4'03.. 'yoongi. He should be back'. jimin whispered to himself. He's probably curled up under his feather duvet, sleeping. jimin tip-toed his way to his hyung's room, cringing when his soft footsteps caused the floorboards to creak. When he reached yoongi and seokjin's shared room, knowing what a light sleeper his beloved jin-hyung was, he made sure to step as gingerly as possible as he made it to yoongi's side of the room.

He let out a quiet, dissatisfied sigh when he discovered that the older once again was not in his bed for what had to be the third time this week. the dark haired boy slowly ventured all the way back across the house until he reached their dimly lit living room.

What jimin saw made his heart sink far into his chest. yoongi was curled up underneath a blanket, his small shaking body wracked with soft sobs. the younger quickly padded over to yoongi and made a gentle sound to let him know it was him, and then laid behind him.
with the thunder and rain still going strong, jimin  rubbed little circles on his hyung's back while whispering little "it's okay"s and "I'm here, I love you"s. Yoongi mumbled something of an apology into jimin's shirt while grabbing at the fabric softly. "its ok baby" jimin cooed. The dimmed lights set a calm mood for the pair, neither fond of the obnoxiously loud sounds coming from the sky.

the dark haired man looked down at their intertwined fingers and slowly led them to his and hoseok's shared room. The younger ran a hand through his hair and put a finger up to his lips to indicate to the blond that their friend was asleep, they were both aware of how grumpy hoseok can get when he's tired. jimin sat down against the head of his bed, patting the space between his legs, a warm smile tugging on his lips. yoongi sat close to jimin with a content sigh, feeling safer already.

jimin turned yoongi around in his lap so he was straddling the smaller. yoongi quickly nestled into jimin's neck and held him tight.

another clap of thunder boomed out over them, this time, accompanied with a streak of lightening. yoongi let out a small whimper and buried his face deep into jimins chest.

the smaller gently tilted yoongi's head up to meet his eyes, kissing the corner of his moth lightly. yoongi kissed him back, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. their lips moved perfectly in sync and a little feeling of warmth started to bubble in both of the boys chests. yoongi tugged him closer by his shirt collar, if only to be close as possible to his love, and brought his hands up to jimin's hair, tugging at it lightly.

I love you
~~~~

Sorry if this is ass, i guess I'm just fucking around hoping someone enjoys what I'm writing. I'm very tired, I have school tomorrow and I feel like I'm dying. Gn