Coming Out

Hi,so I recently became obsessed with Jimon but unfortunately there's not a lot of fanfic out there for them so I decided to write my own!
Also,a special thanks to @Poppleacheer for encouraging me to write this!
Anyways
ENJOY!
____________________________________

Simon's POV

I was currently pacing back and forth in the library of the institute when Alec walked in with Magnus.
"Hey Simon,what's up?"Alec asked
"Could I talk to you two?"I asked nervously while biting my lip,drawing blood....
Alec looked confused and nodded as he walked over to me with Magnus "What do you want to talk about?"
I took a deep and shaky breath before speaking "I-I think I like boys...but I also like girls and now that I think about it I don't really care what gender they are...Does that make any sense?"

Magnus just laughed as Alec looked at me with an amused expression.
"Sean it sounds like you're Pansexual..."He sighed
"It's Simon...."I reminded him causing Alec to laugh

We had been talking for a few minutes when Alec looked at me and asked a simple question "So....Who is it?"
My face went red "J-Jace..."I mumbled

Jace's POV

I was currently stuck lying on my bed with Clary's head on my chest,fast asleep.
She had started sleeping here since she somehow decided that we were dating without even asking me.
Sure I loved her but not the way she loved me,I loved her like a little sister but I wasn't attracted to her at all in any way—or any other girl for that matter—but I decided to put up with it since I wasn't sure why I didn't feel that way about her,she was beautiful but I just....Ok so maybe I think I might be Gay but...minor details...right?

____________________________________
Ok
First Chapter
What did you think?
I hope you liked it!