Chapter 1

Candy cat skipped around the playground of the school. She sang a merry tune - "London Bridge is falling down", which was a metaphor for Pedro, who was currently being hurled onto the floor by a gust of wind. He screamed, until Danny whipped round and punched him square in the glabella. Candy sat down at a bench, next to Suzy and Peppa, who were arguing about who had kissed more boys.

Candy cat revealed her packed lunch, which contained a carton of Marks and Spencers 100% pure apple juice, little cucumber sandwiches in triangles, and a healthy plastic box filled with sliced grapes. Her lunch box was pink, with a happy unicorn beaming on the front. The young kitten looked at the horse, who was festering on the floor next to her, which was the closest thing to a unicorn there was. Pedro even had a horn, which was actually just a shard of his skull sticking out at an odd angle.

Peppa sneered at Candy's excuse for a meal.

"Now, Candy, THIS is what you call a real meal!"

She fumbled in her pants, and dragged out a filthy Tesco bag. Suzy raised her eyebrows.

"I paid 5p for this, Suzy! You peasant!"

Suzy scoffed, and bit into her diamond sandwich.

Peppa buried her hand in the plastic bag, which did not come from a sustainable source. This is unacceptable, as unsustainable things are hazardous to the environment. It uses up the Earth's limited resources, and the process of retrieving these materials contributes to global warming. Global warming affects the earth, which in turn can cause extreme weather events like droughts, forest fires and rising water levels. It also poses a risk to animals, like pigs. But this pig didn't care about this.

She dragged out a Happy Meal. Inside were 1 and a 27th of a chip, half a sausage Mcmuffin and 11 sachets of BBQ sauce. She licked her lips at the meat muffin.

"I stole this from the dump, you know!" Peppa said proudly to her ewe buddy.

Suzy rolled her eyes, her gums bleeding from the diamonds piercing her non-existent teeth.

Candy sat there, unsure on what to do. She got out a cats cradle, and began to play the game by herself.

"What's that you got there, Cindy?" Peppa snorted.

Candy was too polite to correct the ugly hog.

"It's a Cat's cradle, Peppa! You put your fingers in," At this point, Suzy wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Candy proceeded, "and then you make fun shapes!"

Peppa attempted to put her fingers into the string, but they were too morbidly obese, they wouldn't fit. She started sweating, aggressively forcing her fingers into the string. She then proceed to tie a knot, as knotted as her small intestine after eating her Happy Meal.

Candy laughed.

"Not like that, Peppa!"

Candy struck a nerve; Peppa's nostrils flared and her eyes turned as green  as the baby of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Shrek. Suzy sneered.

"What. Did. You. Say?" Peppa hissed through gritted gums.

The feline looked around nervously. She zipped up her unicorn lunch box quickly.

"I can't remember! Suzy might!"

The sneer on Suzy's face was wiped, as Peppa angrily turned 420 degrees around to face he sheep. Suzy did not want to face another one of Peppa's rages. Candy skipped off, as Peppa started shouting torrents of abuse at Suzy. Suzy weeped sadly.

Candy, after tripping over Pedro's legs, strewn across the floor, found herself at the sand pit, where Freddy Fox sat.