Prologue

As a little girl, my teachers always complimented me on my creativity, they told my parents that I 'have my own way of seeing the world.' My parents, personally, thought that was a good thing. However, society didn't. They locked me out. They labeled my world as a 'disability.' I was seven when that happened. I happen to have two older brothers. When all of this happened, one of my brothers was eight, the other sixteen. My sixteen year old brother was named Fukuda. He was very smart despite his age. He was an expert engineer, and accelerated in Science. He had always refused to go show this, too much, though. Me and my siblings all have our own little things. I had a vastly large creativity, ranging to all things. Fukuda could invent things out of this world, and my other brother.. His name is Kozue. Kozue had his own little thing- but it was nothing like ours. His 'special' trait, was being ordaniary. Extremely ordaniary. He participated in sports, didn't show interest in things most people would consider boring. He got average grades, and didn't do anything different.

When I was diagnosed to have a disability, my parents shunned me. They told me I wasn't good enough to be their daughter. I was left in tears. That's when my brother, Fukuda came to me. He told me:

"Hirata." His voice was serious, and I immediately looked up at him. "Mom and dad don't know what they're talking about. Don't cry.." He said, wiping my tears. My eyes eventually drifted to his ocean blue ones.

"They don't want me anymore.." I said, sniffling.

"No, Hirata! Don't say that. Look what brother made for you." He held out a bright white cube.

"What is it?" I asked, as the cube sat perfectly in his hand, being the perfect size.

"In this cube, you could create your own world. You will be the god, and you can choose to live like a queen, or just a regular citizen. All the power is in your hands." My eyes grew huge.

"Y-You're serious? My own world..?" He nodded. I was about to thank him, but then I thought of something. "What if our parents or Kozue try to find me?"

"I'll put the cube in my room, or hide it. Either way, you'll be put inside the cube if you want, and big brother will watch over you." He said, with a smile.

"Thank you, for creating this brother. I would like to create my own world now." He smiled, and nodded, handing me the cube. He pointed to a button, and I pushed it.

I felt my essence slowly fading away from the world, and then I was in a completely white world. Everything was white; there was nothing at all there. I did everything I could think of. I became a badass princess, slayed dragons, had a nice family who accepted me. I became a queen and sat on a throne while others served me. I became friends with slightly off species of different animals. The world was constantly changing around me. It wasn't until I was fourteen I realized what I was doing. Everytime I decided to change the world, I erased lives. Lives that I created. They exsisted for maybe just a minute, a day, a week. But they didn't exsist long. They were just part of the background. From then on, I decided to be very careful. I decided I would no longer wipe the world. I also decidied to be more delicate when I was creating people. I made sure that they were diverse both appearance and personalitiy wise. It took me a year to create this world, leaving me at the age of fifteen. I had placed myself into a family, and this world was no normal world. Humans were still the main species, but every other species I went into and modified to what I believed should be changed. Their personalities and physcial appearances were changed. For example; cats became slightly smaller, I gave them longer tails and fluffier ears. I then modified them to feel more love to their owners. Some modifications are simple, others are very advanced.

Currently, I have two best friends. Their names are Sora and Harigae. It's interesting because they would never know that I am their creator. All of their memories are modified to believe things work like the actual world. So, they believe they have parents when all in all they were adjusted to me. Anyway; I'm Hirata, and this is my story.