The Man in the white hat

Some say he's a myth, others say he's real... but I know he exists. I mean i saw him with my own two eyes that day, oh god that fateful day,the day appeared...

It all started once i woke up, I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast when i heard something from outside, it almost seemed as someone was breathing by my ear, I continued to feel this chilling sensation untill I got the nerve to turn around. No one was there "I knew I was imagining it" And i turned back to finish what I had started, but then I was pushed forcefully to the ground by, it appeared at that time, nothing. Things were getting tense so I then decided          " Aw fuck it, I havent eaten in a restaraunt in a while". So on my way there I felt this strange energy flow over me and out of nowhere, I stopped by a near pond to do something ( At this point I had forgotten everything in this moment).

There at the pond, I had felt this abnormal urge to jump in... "Why would I do this" I muttered to myself, and then the urge went away... As I returned to my bicycle that I had left at the entrance, there i saw him, The man in the white hat. He had a whte hat, a white coat and bright yellow eyes that were able to stare into your SOUL, I was petrified with fear as he continued to come closer to me. I wanted to run but i couldnt, i wanted to scream but i couldnt, all sense of existance was gone from my mind, and then I suddenly woke up on my bed. I had no idea if this had been a dream or what, but what I did know was that everytime that I passed by that small pond I would feel that same sensation like before.

Mabye it was all a grand illusion, or a hoak or some crazy shit, but thats pretty much all for now... Wait I heard something from my back door... Im going to go check, no no no no It cant be, but this was all a dream, no stop doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo