Welcome to Lavender Town (Pokemon)

I am Lionel an artist from Saffron City. I was intrigued by the beautiful purple hues of Lavender Town as well as the southern docks with a full view of the ocean. I needed a big head start to put together a portfolio for the art college in Sinnoh I wanted to get into. I saved up just enough to rent out a small townhouse in Lavender Town paying upfront basically all my savings.

It was a big risk and I needed to get it done in 4 months so I could make it by the boat ticket I bought for Sinnoh. Everything was deadlines I had to put this together to get a full scholarship for the school. Basically broke and living off of ramen noodles I've been painting all day. 

This is my 2nd week in town.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the the middle of the plain white floor. The room is as plain as plain can be with no shadows, revealing everything in a open and clear way.  

I crossing my legs, I take a better look at the creature in front of me. It is a cubone with a worn bloody skull around its little head. I stare into its eyes and saw the tears flow down its skull as it sat just staring at me. 

...Liooon....lion....please...help me... Hear me... Don't leave... My mommy's hurting... 

I hear moaning and loud weeping that amplified from all around me not coming from a direct source. it sounded like so much pain and strife the agony in the voice fills me with a stinging sensation. 

Cubone looks directly at me with tears pooring sort of in slow motion. My eyesite suddenly twists and turns distorting my vision and I see it. Shadows start to violently appear in the room where they wouldve been except the thrash around eradically all over the walls. 

I can't move I feel like I'm suspended in thick heavy water crushing me into the ground.  

Cubone stands up still facing towards me . And the weeping gets louder and more agressive sort of like screaming. The walls rattle and shake and the one behind cubone flies back into the black nothingness. 

Cubone stands there calm still having eyes locked directly with mine. The screaming is now making my head spin. Black space behind the little creature seems to grow as if with a mind of its own. Black demonic looking hands fly out and grasp onto the walls beside me.  

I still can't move. 

PLEASE...HELP HER....SHE'S HURTING...THE PURPLE PEOPLE THEY HAVE HER... PLEASE MISTER.

The walls were getting ripped away into the black void that gobbled up everything. My heart beats violently inside my chest. I try with all my might within my body to scream but my mouth won't open like someones covering it.  

PLLLEEEAAAAAASE!!!!! 

Two large black hands fly out and latch onto cubone as it screams in plain and is yanked into the void. It reaches out its little hand as if.to grab mine and drops one last as it gets sucked in. 

Come with me...follow me...you can live in harmony...no more pain no more love...all you'll see is nothingness..forever feel my empty bliss..

I finally break free and throw my body up screaming to see that I was in my bed I yanked out my headphones that were still playing a loop of the horrible song I had been given. Over to the corner of the shadows of my room I see a little cubone looking towards the corner with the moonlight shining off its skull. it immediately turns its head unnaturally with a cracking noise to reveal where eyes wouldb e were now flooded black with blood pouring down.  

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU HELP ME!?!?!?!?" it screamed inhumanely.  

I blinked and it was gone I was just in my room alone in the darkness..