Encounter

"Come on, pick up.", Parasite said as he was trying to call someone in a room.

Suddenly, the lights in the room went out, "He won't come for you, he doesn't care about anyone.", a voice said in the room.

Parasite turned to the voice, he saw a pair of purple eyes with six-stars on them, "Who the Hell are you?", Parasite asked.

"I am Sanju.", He said as the lights in the room went back in.

Sanju had a long black spiky hair and wore a black mask with red lines, he also wore a long purple jacket similar to Obito.

The door opened, "Holy Shit, Parasite Run!", Ralph said.

Parasite tried to absorb Sanju's Energy but it was too much for him.

Sanju stared down at Parasite, he then held parasite by the neck and absorbed some of Parasite's Powers.

Ralph tried to punch Sanju but he caught his fist and threw him away, distracted by Ralph, he let go of Parasite, allowing him to run out of the room.

Parasite jumped out of the window and ran, as he was running a beam of light sucked him up into the sky.

The building suddenly exploded, But Ralph and some Deserian Troopers survived.

The Deserian Troops fired at Sanju, but he caught the bullets
and turned the bullets to the troops, the troops screamed in pain.

"What exactly is he?!" A scared Deserian Troop said.

"Calm the fuck down!", Ralph said as he trapped Sanju inside a bubble with some Deserian Troops.

The troops fired at Sanju but had no effect on him, Sanju set the troops on fire, the troops screamed in pain as they burnt to their deaths, Sanju walked out of the bubble like it was nothing.

As he walked out, The remaining troops along with Ralph aimed their gun at him, "They never learn.", Sanju said as he lighted the troops on fire once more.

Ralph threw a device at the troops, and extinguished the fire, "Warn Them.", Ralph said as the Troops warped somewhere else, He then transformed his rifle into an energy blade.

As he took a fighting stance, Sanju held his hand up in the air, his hand glowed purple, and he slammed it into the ground and the planet exploded.

As it exploded, Citronus grabbed Ralph and warped to Earth.

"Jesus Christ, what has he become?", Citronus said as he wiped his sweat.

"Thanks to your enemy, My Ness died!", Ralph said angrily.

"I'm sorry for your loss.", Citronus said.

Ralph threw a pink rock at Citronus's face.

"Hey man, I just saved your life, don't take your anger out on me.", he said to him as Ralph warped away.