Chapter 1: A Sudden Trip to Texas

I couldn't believe my dad Hephaestus let me have a vacation with my friends. He was with Zeus and also agreed. I already knew who to take, I knew exactly who.

"So we are going to Texas, just for a visit and also for weather?" I asked.

"Yes," said Zeus. "We will stay there for 3 months."

"But who will watch for Camp Half-Blood?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we'll handle that." said my dad.

"Okay, so can I take my friends?"

"Yes, son. You may take as much as you want."

"All right!" I said.

"Alcapa my things." I continued, holding a alcapa.

Zeus sighed. "Demigods these days."

I ran to the center and gathered my friends with me, to hear my news. Percy's eyes opened wide, and Hazel just yawned.

"Really?" asked Percy.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay then, we can leave then." said Annabeth.

"Alrightieth." I said. "My list of people I invited is here: Percy, Annabeth, Sabrina, Reyna, Jason, Piper, Calypso, Hazel, Frank, Clarisse, Will, Nico, and a few more people."

"Nice." said Nico.

"Well, I'm gonna call Frank, Hazel, and Reyna." I said.

"Wait! Leo, you'll attract-

"Monsters? Not quite. Remember the phones I invented?" I interrupted.

"Oh, true." said Annabeth.

I sent them a message and told them to get extra clothes, and other stuff and go to Texas because we have a vacation.

Jason replied with a thumbs up emoji, Piper with Yeah Boi! Sorry, I had my moment. And Reyna with Yay, finally.

And from there, who knows what they did.

"Okay, so we are going in plane through Southwest Airlines." I said.

"Don't worry, Leo." said Percy. "Mrs. O' Leary can do it faster."

"Okay, that could work." I said.

"Everyone, put your stuff on her back. And also, touch her. With your hands, Will."

"Oh, sorry!" said Will.

"One, Two, Three!" said Annabeth.

Suddenly, we made it to Texas. Safe and Sound. [Please watch the song up there in the beggining of the chapter to hear what I mean to say right now. This song is published from Monstercat. All Rights Reserved.]