Valentine's Day

February 14th, Valentine's Day. It's a day where you give chocolate to your loved one.

Authors Note:
SPOILERS, if u haven't finished Kamen Rider Ex aid then you shouldn't read this because it has a few spoilers but if you don't mind, continue. You have been warned

Emu x Hiiro

"Intern, I-I have something to give you," said Hiiro nervously. "Hiiro san, what do you want to give me," questioned Emu. "H-here.......just....take it..." Hiiro left. Hiiro gave Emu a box of chocolate but he didn't confess his feelings so Emu was just confused. Strange....why would Hiiro san give me a box, thought Emu while he opened to see what was inside..chocolates? He questioned.

Emu x Taiga

"Emu, can I talk to you for a moment, asked Taiga. "Sure, what's up, asked Emu." "I want you to take this box of chocolates- " Taiga got cut off. And give it to Nico chan? Emu interrupted. "NO, I want YOU to accept this box of chocolates, said Taiga seriously. "E-E-Eh? But why, I thought you liked Nico chan, don't you," asked Emu. "It was all an act just to make you jealous, I saw Hiiro giving you his box of chocolates just now so I- " said Taiga while blushing. "I-I would've never thought you liked me, in fact, I thought you hated me," said Emu while he stared into Taiga's eyes. Taiga avoided Emu's eyes and just walked away while saying "I never disliked you, I was just scared you wouldn't accept me," now walking farther away from Emu.

Emu x Kiriya

"Emu, guess what?" "What?" "Ta-dah, this is for you Emu, said Kiriya excitedly. "A-another one?? asked Emu. "What do you mean another one, someone other than ME gave something to you," asked Kiriya. Emu looked like he was about to blush. "A-ahh um..no, no body's given me anything today... "Oh ok then, if you say so, anyways see you, I need to go somewhere now, Bye Emu," said Kiriya while running away. "Bye Kiriya san."

Kuroto x Emu x Parado

"Emu, I finally found you." "Kuroto san, what did you need me for?" "I wanted to give you this, I bet you've never seen anything like this, said Kuroto with a smirk. "This is.....chocolate in the shape of the Mighty Action X gashat, Kuroto san, did you make this all by yourself?" "Yes, and I made it just for you, Emu." "But why go through all that trouble just for me?" "That's because I like you and I want you to accept my feelings." Kuroto leaned in closer towards Emu's face when suddenly- "Genmu, what are you doing to Emu," asked Parado as he rushed towards Emu and pulled him away from Kuroto. "Don't worry Emu, I'll protect you from this guy, let's go Emu." "O-o-ou" Emu and Parado ran away from Kuroto and went to a park together. "There's no one at this park, I wonder why, asked Parado. "Maybe it's because today is Valentine's Day everyone would either be buying chocolates or giving them to their crushes said Emu with a sigh. "Oh yeah, Emu, I have something to give you, here," Parado took out a small box and gave it to Emu. "Chocolate again?? I really never knew that you guys liked me..." "I want you to open it, Emu." Emu opens the small box and finds two pieces of chocolate in the shape of Parado and Emu holding hands. "Did you make this all by yourself, when did you learn how to do this," asked Emu. It doesn't really matter does it, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for saving me, not letting me die, and accepting me as your comrade, thank you...Emu." Parado hugged Emu and gave him a peck on the cheek. "That's all I wanted to say, call me if you need my help again, see you later...Emu."

The End

Author's Note:

I love Kamen Rider Ex-Aid especially my beautiful Emu and the wonderful ships. Emu X Parado is my main if you can't tell from that ending. I'm happy I wrote this fanfic cuz I think my ideas were brought out very well in this fanfic. This is also the first fanfic that I've completed...Anyways, Thank you all for reading this if you got to here, Stay tuned for more Ex-Aid fanfics cuz they're just SOOO SHIPPABLE. Thanks for reading, Ciao~