Chapter One

"Name please?" The clerk asked, her glasses on the tip of her nose. "Vivian Pierstone." I said and looked around. "How long will you be staying here?" She asked and looked at me. I rubbed my wrist, "Just for tonight, that will be fine." "How many beds?" She continued scribbling on the sheet of paper. "Just one." I tapped my fingers on the desk.

"Alright. ninety-seven dollars, please." She waited for me to place the money on the table. Oh wow.. 

I dug around in my wallet for the money, I handed her a hundred. She began to ring it all up. "Thank you for choosing us, Vivian." She smiled and handed me. I smiled and left with a, "Have a good day!" I headed towards the elevator.

I can't bare another day in that house. Its getting worse with everyday that I stay there. 

The hotel was emptier than usual. It has always been a small town, but a big group of people come here to stay for holidays. Its not even the holidays. I sighed to myself and pressed the elevator button. 

Random thoughts were popping in my head as the elevator went up.

'As soon as I had left my house the presence was gone.'

'That's kind of weird when you think about it.'

'Everything weird happens to me.'

'It no longer feels like I am being watched.. In a way I kind of feel lonely.'

It's like my brain was just having a conversation with someone. Except that someone was my strange self. The elevator finally reached its floor, number four.

Could I be normal for just one day?

I frowned and stepped out of the elevator. I gazed down each side of the hall before choosing the left one. I strolled past all of the doors and checked their numbers. I walked down the right one, finally finding my door. I put the key into the door and twisted it, to find out that it worked. The room was spotless, not a speck of dust anywhere, unlike my home.

I flick the light switch on and shut the door silently.I instantly walk over to my bed, I flop onto it. Falling asleep rather fast.

Louis

I growled and ran my hands through my hair. I can't hold it back any longer! I need to show her! I stared out of the window blankly, just waiting for her to return. Something inside of me knew that she wouldn't be back tonight, but I couldn't refrain from waiting.

Maybe if I stop messing with stuff around the house she won't leave me...

I cant control my emotions though, I cant help but to get angry when she brings home a guy. 

Its not like she knows that I love her, or even exist! (Technically I no longer exist but in certain cases I still do.) When she gets upset, I get upset. When she cries, I cry. My heart breaks hearing her hurt. If she doesn't like someone, I don't like them.

If only I was allowed to show her.. I must follow Harry's rules though. He is the boss so I have to listen.