45♠

It's been about 5 months since we've been out here in Atlanta. My mama moved into her own apartment a month ago, so now it's just me and Jahseh.

Everything has been perfect with us and my pregnancy. He's still so happy that he's finally having a child and so am I.

"Jahsehhh!!" I yelled from the bedroom. I was currently laying down, watching TV. 

I heard his footsteps coming so I turned the volume down. "Yes?" He smiled and came to sit next to me.

I grabbed his hand and put it over my stomach, "The babies kicking.." 

His face completely lit up and he stared intensely at my stomach, laughing every time he/she kicked.

"Is this for fuckin' real?" He smiled, his eyes glistening. He was getting over whelmed. 

I nodded with a small smile on my face. He thought he'd never find love nor be able to have a family of his own.

"I can't wait till the  appointment. I hope it's a boy so I could name em Jahseh Jr. On the gang."He said doing some type of sign with his hands.

"You and me both. But a girl wouldn't be bad either. She'd be a mommy and daddy's girl." It's true. I knew when I had this baby, I was going to spoil him or her.

"You should start getting ready.. The appointment is at 3:30. You got 30 minutes or I'm leavin' without you." He chuckled getting up.

"How are you gonna find out what the baby is without me?" I laughed.

"Right.... Just get ready." He said laughing with me.

I slowly got up and waddled over to the closet. 

My stomach wasn't super big which I was proud of. I couldn't even imagine how tough it would be. 

I grabbed one of my burgundy dresses and started getting ready.

***

"Nola and Jahseh Onfroy?" One of the ladies called out.

Jahseh raised his hand and helped me out of my seat. Once we got to the small room, I was told to lay down on the bed. The lady then left us alone.

"I can't wait to have this baby!" He practically yelled.

"You're not the one having the baby. I'm not sure whether to go natural or have the surgery." I frowned.

"Definitely natural. Well, I hope so. You don't really know until it happens." He shrugged.

Just then, the doctor walked in and sat down on the other side of me.

"So, Nola, how many months are you?" She asked.

"About 5..."

"Alright," She said putting on a pair of blue latex gloves. "I'm going to need you to lift your dress up for me."

I did as she said while she took out a bottle. Once my dress was up, she squirted the clear jelly over my stomach. I shivered as she rubbed it in. She then grabbed the wand and put it on the lower part of my stomach.

"Oh.. There it is." She said smiling at me. I looked at the screen and felt Jahseh grab my hand. "It looks like... It's a boy! Congratulations." 

"YES!" Jahseh yelled jumping out of his chair.

"I am so sorry for that." I said laughing at Jahseh's enthusiasm.

"Nothing to worry about. Do you have any further questions?" The doctor asked.

"Um... Is there any way to get rid of these stretch marks?" I asked.

They weren't bad but there were some on my side. I absolutely hated it.

"There's a couple of things you can try..." I sat there as she explained.

***

"I don't see why you want to get rid of them..." Jahseh said. We were driving back home.

"They're ugly." I pouted.

"Nothing about this is ugly. You're always going to be beautiful no matter what. Okay?" He said, smirking a little.

"I guess.."

~

When we arrived, I immediately got into the bed. One of the bad things about being pregnant is being exhausted.

I felt the other side of the bed shift as Jahseh got in the bed. He sat me up and began rubbing my shoulder. "Baby mama need a massage?" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed. He continued doing what he was doing until I felt him kiss my shoulder.

"I miss you Nola." He said. I didn't need him to explain to me what he meant. I already knew.

"I miss you too." I said turning my head to kiss his lips. 

The kiss got so much more intense as our tongues wrestled together. Before anything happened, I broke away and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry tired. I'm sorry."

He flashed a smile at me, "Don't worry about it. You need all the rest you can get."

I laid down beside him as he pulled me closer, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Goodnight."

I yawned and closed my eyes, "Goodnight."

***

"Wake up Nolaaaa." I heard Jahseh yell. It took me time to open my eyes but I finally did. There he stood with a plate of food in his hands.

I rubbed my stomach and sat up, "You cooked?"

"Hell no. Actually I picked up an order from iHop." He laughed. He sat the plate down on my lap and I thanked him. "You're welcome. Anything for you, Nola."

I smirked at him, "Anything?"

"Whatever you wannnt." He sang, winking at me.

"You so dirty minded." I smiled, shaking my head as I ate one the french toast sticks.

~

I was getting ready to take a shower when Jahseh opened the door to the bathroom. I was already naked right now. Only a towel to cover me up. 

"Shower?? Without me? That's fucked up." He said clutching on to his heart.

He was so over dramatic.

"Oops, you wanna join?" I asked.

"Hell fuck yea." He said closing the door after he came in.

"Don't try nothing though." I laughed.

"No promises." He winked.

~

First Chapter... It's really nothing but I got the whole book planned out. Hold on to ya edges, my loves.