Darkness

AN: Hello! This is my first fanfic, sorry if it sucks! I've had this idea for a Teen Wolf/Supernatural crossover for a while. Please comment any ideas! Thank you for reading! 

Darkness is odd. It is pretty, inspiring, but deadly. You’ve never heard of anyone who wasn’t ever afraid of the darkness. Who ever runs headfirst into darkness, challenging all of the odds and not worrying about what happens next? How can someone be that strong?

When you first run into the darkness, you don’t notice anything particular about it, but when you are trapped in darkness for- hours? days? weeks? You’ve lost track- but when you are trapped, you start to think about the process. First you seem to panic, and to get past that you need to let the darkness engulf you, filling your lungs, and then allow it to your head. You then start to appreciate the silence. The loss of people around you of is then noticed, but you are used to being alone, right? People aren’t going to come looking for you.

You don’t know it, but you have been stuck in the darkness for three days now, but it doesn’t seem that long. It seems as if you just entered the abandoned room, but it isn’t as abandoned anymore, is it? You are there, in the post-abandoned room.

A loud noise is filled into the room, startling you. The noise sounds like something hitting metal. The door to the room opens, bringing in light and then a person into the room. They run over to you, untying the rope that was once holding you down. They start to ark you questions, oh, how selfish of them! You have been starving in the darkness, tied down to a chair, and all they do is ask questions!

“Who did this to you?” the person says. You glare at them, angry. You are thankful that they found you, but that happiness is soon replaced with anger and hate.

“How should I know?” you try to say. It comes out more like “oww shuld noo”.

Another person enters the room, but with a knife. You try to move, but you are tied down! Why are you moving, you idiot boy! That will do nothing! The knife-wielder cuts all the ropes off you, allowing you to flop out of the chair but then into someone’s arms. They pick you up, and then walk into the light, out of the darkness. You soon slip into more darkness, but this time it is unconsciousness. How selfish, these two boys saved you and rather than thanking them, you sleep.

~*~

You dream of a man. He visits your dreams often. So often that you don’t even know if you are dreaming sometimes. He calls himself an angel, but you think that he looks like a teacher or something. You are almost sure that he just wants to know about your friends. You know better than to tell a crazy man about your werewolf friends, even if it is just in your dreams. It’s Beacon Hills, you can’t really trust anyone.

This time you are in an office. Everything is blindingly white, making you squint for a while.

“Hello, Stiles,” the angel says. Usually he just sits there and stares at you, like he is disecting you mentally.

“Hello Angel. What do you want today?”

“I don’t want anything. I need to inform you about things that are about to happen to you.”

“Oh, well this is new. Usually I do the informing. It’s gonna be nice sitting back and listening for once.”

“It might be, Stiles. It is about your current condition.”

“Well, Angel, I am pretty sure that I am unconscious, maybe dead. Is this heaven, Angel?”

“I can assure you that you are not dead and that this is not heaven. This is your mind.”

“What if I don’t want to be here?” you asked with a smile. The Angel stared at you again with a blank face. You hate his starring.

“Angel, stop staring at me. What do you need to tell me?”