Happy New Year!

It's 15 minutes before New Years. A VLive goes online and Tae and Jungkook appear in their room, wearing festive clothes and saying that they want to do something special this year. They smile and look at each other then start to talk about different things. The other members stop in for a quick visit, then leave at 5 minutes before midnight.

Tae and Jungkook smile at the camera.  2 minutes. They look at each other and talk about how grateful they are to have had another year together, and how glad they are to have met. 10 seconds. Taekook mouths 'Are you ready?' and Jungkook nods. 5 seconds. 4. 3. 2. 1. The clock hits midnight and their lips meet for a deep kiss before they break it and smile, then shout HAPPY NEW YEAR!

They laugh and kiss again, then hug each other and look at the camera. ‘‘It's a new year, and we hope A.R.M.Y. will support us,’’ Tae says. He's smiling and crying a little, a stray tear making its way down his face. Jungkook reaches for Tae’s cheek and wipes it away. He smiles and looks at the camera. “Please treat us well,” he says, tears in his eyes, but still smiling. He turns and kisses his lover passionately one last time.

“I love you, Taehyung.”

“I love you, Jungkook.”

They turn to the camera.

"And we love you, A.R.M.Y.!” Tae shouts, before hugging Jungkook. Jungkook smiles and shouts the same in agreement before they wave goodbye and make a heart sign by putting their hands together, leaving the viewers to comprehend what they'd just seen.