The liar and me

"You lied and you lied again when will you stop lying all over again"Dianne said."I never lied to you Dianne"Angelo said."Do you think im stupid?Do you think im dumb enough to believe every lie that you utter?I played weel and you became the loser.Well,thanks for the game i realized many tihings and i hoped you learned too.Love is not a game to be played and hearts are not destined to be played"Dianne said.

"Fine,I know that you know that i lied to you many times but this time im serious.I know i have to regret this decision but im  ready to let you go  not beacuse i dont love you anymore but beacuse i know you need some space to be happy with your friends with your family but without me because im the reason why your said,thank you for everything goodbye"

When Dianne get home

"Dianne whats wrong did something happened?"."Mom dont worry it wont affect me anymore mom,because me and angelo is over"Dianne said."Ok listen to me , in your life full of sad songs that turns you into a sad soul,Angelo came and change the song sad songs turns to love songs but now Angelo's gone cant say anything your voiceless,but dont worry me and your friends will make you happy witout him"Dianne's mother said."Im going to sleep now mom,goodnight I love you"Dianne said.

When the morning came . Dianne was going to her school

"Dianne!"Her friends said."Whats up?"Dianne said."Is it true that you and Angelo were not together anymore?"Trisha said."Where did you heard it?"Dianne said."We dont heard it,Angelo said it"Andrea said."But why?"Trisha said.

"Nobody wants to be in pain,nobody wants to be in vain,nobody wants to be an option in the creation that builds imperfection,what we want is real relation that only happens in the world of imagination.What we want is with someone that is willing to stay not with someone whos gonna break your heart again"