Zarry One-Shot- Old writing style. Unedited.

This is my first oneshot ever :o Also of my OTP! Enjoy guys, I'll be updating Six Pieces Of Paper as soon as possible, and I'll crank out s'more of this junk as soon as possible. Hehehe Smore.

-Grace *Spiffz*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To almost ever girl in the crowd, the embrace looked friendly, if not a bit toastier to a few suspecting fans. The crowd didn't notice the slight hesistation to move closer, to feel Zayn's lips on his own, if only for a breif second.

He finished whispering about the set changes to the dark chocolate haired boy, before quickly shooting off and jumping into his singing bits, resisting the urge to pull the mysterious boy to him, knowing a sea of teenagers was watching, ready to report the slightest thing online.

He let his clear green eyes shut, taking in the sound of the crowd as his friends around him sang. The screams of the crowd fed his energy as they grew and faded with every move him and the boys made.

I want, I want, I want but it's crazy.

i want, I want, I want but it's not me.

Harry was almost surprised by the accuracy of the chorus, connecting to the situation immediately. Harry felt like a swooning teenage girl, drawn in by the undeniably sexy curves of Zayn's jaw, the constant swipes of a pink tounge over large, cracked and firm lips.

He kept singing though, knowing his friend was in no-way attached to him other than brotherly love.

The curly haired deviant stood still, staring out blankly over the crowd of catcalling girls and the occasional guy, whether dragged here or willing, letting the boys wrap up the concert. He headed off stage once Liam said the final "Goodnight!"

All the boys started to change and Harry's eyes were immediately caught by the sight of Zayn stripping off his shirt. His eyes loitered up to the tattoos strewn across his chest. His breath caught in his throat and he felt an unecessary need.

He snapped his eyes up, throwing on a polo and sweats before quickly leaving the facilities and waiting near security.

Zayn noticed everything Harry did that night, the way he seemed to sway with the beat of the song towards him. The way he stood on stage, grounded yet mind aloof. The way his dusty pink lips worded out the song, and Zayn even felt the glide of his eyes on him in the dressing room.

He was elated, after months of pointed looks to Harry, perhaps touching him too much. The words were never too much though. Every kind word he uttered to the younger boy came from deep within, from the heart that got jealous everytime "Larry Stylinson" touched.

Zayn wanted to tell the boy how he felt. No, he wanted to scream it to the world, to claim the deep voiced male as his own. In front of everyone.

The boys ran to the car quickly, laughing spurting from everyone's mouths except for Harry and Zayn. As if the two noticed this, they turned to eachother.

The tan skinned boy was expecting lust from Harry, for he didn't seem the type to love someone the same sex as himself. The other boy himself was expecting sadness, for Zayn was never as quiet as he is.

They sat in an awkward silence as they headed to the hotel where they knew they would surely be sharing rooms, as it was their shift to be together. Harry opened his mouth to say something, then quickly shut it again, eyeing the other boys in the car.

Harry glued his eyes to his shoes, revelling in what he saw in the mysterious boy's eyes. Love. Zayn Malik could love him. As the thought came to mind, Harry was suddenly twitching in anticipation to sing his heart's tunes to Zayn.