The Devils Son

Hello everyone my name is Jorden the creator of "I'm In Love With A Monster" I'm still going to update that story but I'm going to start a new one. (: so if you guys like this one I'll continue with this one so yeah I hope you enjoy this first chapter (:

-----------8 years ago -----------

I heard yells and screams, gosh I hate it when my parents argue. They argue over stupid stuff. I heard the muffles of my mom and dads yelling mentioning my name thousands of times. I'm tired of this.

I walked down stairs and I grabbed the biggest knife I could find. I hid behind my fathers back. Only for him to turn around and see me with the knife in my hand. "Cameron? Son put the knife down." My father ordered. I didn't bother to listen the anger and the pain. The suffering of my parents arguing. I took a step back and I in-paled my father. I saw him lye there on the floor. Screaming in pain. Struggling to breath. My moms screams ripping the knife out of my hand. She started yelling at me. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She said to me, "You evil little boy! You killed your own father! That's it calling the orphanage. I'm so sick and tired of you! Get out Of MY FACE!!" , my mother yelled in fear and shock. I sat on the couch thinking what I have done. And for my own mother giving up on me. After a while I heard the police sirens. And then a knock on the door. I was paralyzed. My mom grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the tall police man. All I could think of was. "I'm sorry"

------------Present Day----------

Cameron's P.O.V.

As I left my house for school I waited at the bus stop. As usual. I saw this beautiful girl. She had the face of an angel. She stood right next to me. "Hi. My name is Jocelyn. What's your name?" , "Um...uh... are you talking to me?" , she chuckled and said, "Yes.", "Um... my name is Cameron." , "Well it's nice to meet you Cameron. I'm new here and I have no friends so can I hang with you for a while so I could get to know the place better and well get to know you better?", "Um... Yeah sure." She gave me this real cute smile. I noticed her dimples as she smiled. "So when did you move here?", I asked. "Um... well I moved here about a week ago. And um I've been settling in and my parents are making me come to this school. But, whatever. I'm glad I found someone I could talk to that is as nice as you." she smirked. "Well that's a first.", "What do you mean?", "Well people only see me as the popular kid that is so handsome and a jerk... You know I'm not a jerk I hate it when people say that. But I'm used to it. ", "Well your no jerk your a really nice cute boy and I wanna get to know you better" She said as she walked towards the bus that just arrived as I followed we say next to each other on the bus and talked for a while.

--------------School-------------

As me and Jocelyn walked together we had this connection that no one could take it away from us. "So I... have a couple questions" she said, "Ok go ahead come at me." , "How long have you've been here for?" , "Well I've been here for 7 years.", "Oh... when did you move here?" , "When I was 10" , "Oh do you like it here?" , "Well not really until I met you. You know everyone that lives here are jerks, crack heads, whores, shit heads. Well your different you know." , "Well thank you Cameron." , "No problem." I smirked. "Hey can I give you a nickname?", "Yeah sure." , "I'm going to call you Cam Cam." She chuckled and said , "I think it's cute it's going to be my best friend nickname for you", "Well I like it." , we laughed.

--------------After School----------

"Well I guess this is it I'll talk to you tomorrow cutie. Here's my number call me or text me if you wanna talk. Bye!", "Bye Jocelyn!", I said as she turned around and waved. Once I got home I started looking at my old stuff until I found the bloody knife I used to kill my father with. I just grabbed it and held it. I thought to myself, "Why did I do this? Why did I kill my own father? What if she finds out? She wouldn't want to talk to me again! I have to keep this from her." , I heard a knock on the door. I went down stairs and I opened it wiping the tears off of my face. Once I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw. It was my mother 8 years ago.