Armin x reader Lemon Daddy~

You were reading Fifty Shades of Gray and you were turned on. You kept on reading and reading. However, Armin was beginning to get jealous. He snatched the book out of your hands and put it on the top shelf. You gave him the "Seriously? You ass" look. He gave you the "I'm jealous" face. You laughed. "What's so funny?" He pouted. "You were jealous cuz I was turned on by something else weren't you?" You chuckled. Armin blushed. "No." He pouted. "Can I have my book back?" You asked. "No." He growled. "We are going to have some fun." He smirked lustfully. You were scared, turned on, excited, nervous, and aroused at the same time. You smirked and started to take off his shirt. "Your turn, sweetie." He cooed. You were self conscious of your body. You were hesitant, but managed to pull your shirt off. You covered your arms and shyly undressed your skirt. "Are you uncomfortable?" Armin asked, his eyes were now a gentle gaze. "N-No. it's just my body's gross." You replied. "He lifted your chin and kissed you. "You're not gross. You're beautiful." He said. "Do you wanna continue?" He asked. You shook your head yes. You took off your bra. Leaving only your panties for Armin. He stripped off his pants. Armin started sucking your breast and massaging the other. You yelped, which turned him on. His member growing hard. He chuckled at the fact you were looking at his erected member. "My eyes are here, princess." He chuckled. You turned away to cover your blush. You moaned at every second of Armin pleasuring you. He finally stopped and took off his boxers. He grabbed a condom and placed it on his member and positioned him at your entrance. He thrusted in and you screamed. "D-Daddy." You mumbled. Armin paused. "W-What was that?" He asked. "D-Daddy." You moaned. "Let Daddy pleasure you." He smirked. You blushed. He began thrusting into you again. "Ahhh~" You moaned. "D-Daddy!" You moaned. "Y-You're so tight." He moaned. "DADDY! I'm going to come soon." You moaned. "Me too, princess." He thrusted and like that it was done. He laid next to you and cuddle you in his arm. "I love you, Armin" you said. "I think you made me prefer Daddy now." He whispered, shocked. You laughed. "Good night, Daddy." You moaned.