Shingeki no kyojin (levi x eren)

Okay~ so it is my first time im writing a fanfic but yea~ please enjoy~ riren yaoi~ (if you dont like yaoi, please dont read)
................................................................

Eren's POV

"Where am i?"

"What exactly happened?"

Thoughts ran through my head like electricity...

I slowly opened my eyes wanting to get a hold of what is going on but only finding me chained up on a bed.....

-what is this?! Is this inside a jail or something?!- i thought to my self, panicking

"Oi brat," i heard an unfamiliar voice call out "How long are you going to space out for?"

I turned my head to the way the voice is coming from.... He look really familiar... Uhhh.... Isnt he levi heichou?

Normal POV

"A-ano... W-where am i?" The brunette asked carfully, not wanting to anger the humanity strongest soldier in any way.

"It's not that important." levi said coldly. "there is only one thing that i want to ask."

"...." Eren didnt say anything as he waited for levi's answer

"What do you think of titans. Considering that you are one of them"

"I-i......" The brunette couldnt get his thoughts together at first but soon got himself together as he clenched his fists. "Even if im one of them, i still hate them.. i want to join the recon crops and exterminate them from this world."

"Hoo?" Levi's eyes flashed with amusment as he stare at the serious death glare

The smaller male turned to the blond male that sat silently next to him for the whole time "erwin, let him join. I'll take care of it once he joins.

................................................................
After the court (beating)
................................................................

-owwwwww!!! I know that its like the only way to get me outta there but why cant he be more gentle?! ........DUDE HE KNOCKED MY TEETH OUT!...- eren sat on the couch having these kinds of thoughts running through his head.

"ERENNNNNN~" hanji shouted as she bust into the room. "My name is hanji! Im a squad leader!!! Ne ne eren~ can i see your wounds?!" She 'asked' (more like demand)

"Ummm hanji san.... Your kinda close..." Eren said to the titan lover right in front of his eyes.

"Ohh! Sor--.. OWWW~ whats that for levi?" Hanji exclaimed as she looked at the shorter male with her hands on her head.

"...." levi decided to ignore the shouting female and ploped himself down next to eren on the couch

"Oi eren."

"Hai!!" The voice contained a little bit of terror

"Do you hate me now?"

"No sir. I take what happened as the way to keep me alife."

"Good." The raven looked to the side

"Ne-ne~ eren~ can i see your teeth? Pleaseeeeeeeeee~" hanji asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"U-um sure" eren opened his mouth, basically having no choice but to do so.

Hanji peeked inside and froze. "The teeth is already back.."

................................................................
................................................................

Should i continue or no? Its my first time writing a fanfic so i do apologize if its really bad... But please review~