Authors Note

Hey Everyone!

First of all, I just want to say thanks for clicking on my story!

This book is a true life story that is happening about what happened to me but has also had happened between other people. It's fictional and also non-fiction because this is coming out from my life and I just want to share this with you and I hope you can relate to this because I have seen this happening to many people in general and I hope this helps you feel better.

Be Warned: This well involved Sexual tensions, Suicidal thoughts, Heartbreaks, Mind control, and Self-Harm. So if you are very sensitive to this topic then this is not gonna be a good idea to read because it is an intense story to read, If you like this kinds vibes then you will like this then.

Overall, In among all the action, romance and fantasy, The Living Curse reflects truly in my life and most of them tell the story in my journal that I kept writing in what has been going on through the year.

So without further ado! Here comes The Living Curse! Enjoy!

If you are enjoying this series and want to show support, please considering adding these books to a public reading list. It allows more readers to discover them.

Copyright © 2018. All works posted here are the property of Hunter Pines. Please do not use without permission. Any duplication or reproduction of all or part of the work without explicit permission by the author is illegal.