First day

*Y/N POV*
It was the first day of my new job,as a maid,as soon as my mom drove me to the house,I was amazed.It was huge,he must be a business man,I thought,while I was dozing off to my own world,I hear a masculine voice calling my name "Um,your must be
Y/N,I am Min Yoon Gi,I am a kpop idol and you will be my maid for the next 5 years." I was stunned on how good he looked,I bit my lip as I saw his wet white T-shirt showing his abs. "You can call me your master,if it pleases you.So,first things first,I have a dance practice,and YOU need to come" he smirked.He was bossy,but not just bossy,sexily bossy.I loved his attitude.

*Yoon Gi's POV*

When I went to introduce myself,I didn't know she would be mine.She look sexy as hell,she was so fit I almost mistaken her for a kpop idol.She sat in the front seat of my car,I looked at her thighs and bit my lip, "damn your sexy" I whispered "did you say something master?" "No,not at all,anyways,I have your uniform in the trunk.When we leave we will get to the studio and you can change in the changing room" I told her,her lips were so pink,I almost drooled,but then. I remembered,I have to stay in track.

(We arrived at the studio)
*Y/N's POV*
"Master,my uniform is in the trunk right?"I asked,he nodded and opened the trunk for me "I took the uniform and looked at it "M-master..Dont you think it's a bit too short?It looks like a strippers costume to me.." "Shut up and wear it" Coldly said Master

(The person isn't you,but it's what the uniform looks like)

We both went to the studio to see six men looking at us,this was too much to handle,I see the tallest one looking at me from top to bottom "The changing rooms are over there"he pointed "isn't that a bedroom?"I asked "Shut up and use it" he replied "yes sir.."I went to the 'Change room' to put on my uniform,when I'm done,everyone is stunned (OML THAT RYMED HOSEOK WHERE YOU AT) at what I was wearing,the tallest one went up to me "Hi!Im Jungkook,but you can call me kookie if I can call you mine" he winked,I giggled "Im Y/N,you can call me Yoongis maid tho".I looked behind him to see my master,he looked angry,he walked up to us and stood in front of Jungkook "No way!She's mine!You already have IU" "but I find Y/N cuter,she has boobs and butt!Unlike IU,I'm not even sure if she's real,she can be plastic!"Smiled Jungkook,then,a man came up to me "Sorry about their fighting,Jungkook is the youngest,so he is really stubborn.And your master is always the most tired one,so they argue a lot.Anyways I'm Jin,Nice to meet you Y/N"Jin was cute,but not sexy.I can tell he can be a meme,Jin went to everyone and whispered something in their ear each,they all went up to me and started acting sexy,by that I mean,biting their lip,brushing their hands through their hair,winking at me,and I guess checking me out.

*Yoongi's POV*
I was done arguing with Jungkook,I turned over to see the whole group flirting at my maid,I should really come up with a nickname for her..I'll call her 'kitten' "YA,YOU BASTARDS GET AWAY FROM HER BEFORE I BEAT THE HELL OUT IF YALL" I yelled, "sorry yoon gi" they bowed.I turned the music on and got ready,I told Y/N to just sit down and watch.We started dancing to No More Dream,as I lift my shirt up for the chorus,I see Y/N cheeks pink,it's to cute❤️I smirked a bit,but then I realized how she is also looking at Jungkook.Now I'm jealous,I'm mad at both of them.Its time for both of their punishments.

When the dance practice ended,I saw Jungkook talking to Y/N.She looked different when she was talking to Jungkook,she smiled a lot and looked happier but when she looks at me,she looks like she...How do I put this in words..Like she wants something,like she scared of me,maybe cause Jungkook is the maknae and he is fun.I had to admit that.I took Y/N by the wrist and took Jungkook with us,I threw them into my car and drive us to my place "So,you moved to show off to Y/N?" Joked Jungkook "SHUT UP" I yelled,I parked and opened the door for them,they both got out I brought Y/N and Jungkook to the bedroom, "Y/N!!LAY DOWN ON MY LAP RIGHT NOW" She layed down..And I slapped her ass,it let a mark,I wanted to slap it again..But I'll save it for another time (smirk smirk) Now it was Jungkooks turn,I wasent sure what punishment I should do for him, "Kitten,get over here" I patted on the spot next to me on the bed.I put a strand of hair behind her ear and bit my lip and I looked at hers, "m-master...Why did you slap me..?" Y/N asked, "One,you mustn't talk to other guys unless I say so.Two,don't be picky about the uniform.Three,you must obey my rules.Four,you must do what I say" I smiled.She groaned,but it sounded sexy for such a groan.