Don't Under-Estimate a Little Girl, Who Can Pull the "Puppy Dog" Eyes!!!

Prologue, Elena's P.O.V.

I honestly didn't want to come. I wanted to stay as far away as possible from this plan Victoria and James were sprewing up. I didn't escape from my father's craziness to get stuck in some more!!!

But on another hand, I didn't want to leave. James and Victoria looks mean on the outside, but inside, they did have a parental instinct. And since I left my own family who wants to manipulate me, I desperately want a family. So when I met James and Victoria, they offered to be the parents I never had. They fed me at least three times or more a day. They taught me stuff I didn't know. For example, I'm not pretty good in French. I can say more than "I love you" and "Hello". They sort of cared for me like a daughter they never had. And when I mean 'sort of', I mean they weren't the perfect parents. They yelled at me for tiny things probably because they had some anger issues. James would smack me around alot when I got 'annoying'. Victoria would sometimes ignore me and tell me to make my own dinner. But that's better than what I got from my actual father.

My actual father would lock me up in a closet-sized room made out of nothing but cement. He gave me a tiny cott that smelt of rotten milk and urin. He would deprive me of taking baths, of food, and of any attention. He never called me by my actual name. To him, I was just "Human". I was just an "It".

Anyways, back to the story I was telling.... Victoria didn't really like the thought of doing this whole plan just to get a human for James to feed off. She didn't want to do it. She said it was a waste of time. But when James thought of something to entertain himself from boredom, there's no chance of ever changing his mind.

That's why I felt bad for the human. She lived a short, but happy life, right? I wouldn't know since I haven't met the girl.

Victoria left me with James since he probably needed the more 'protection' than she would since she was just watching carefully at the "veggies" (that's what James and Victoria called them).

I didn't really like the thought of going with James. His thoughts only held ways of killing this human. And, trust me, there's alot of ways to kill a human. Especially, to a vampire with a sick mind.

But good thing, I can shut it off so I wouldn't haven't to listen to his thoughts that only made me want to puke.

James brought me to this huge house in Arizona. He told me that this is where the human, Bella, used to live. I asked him why we're here if she doesn't live here anymore, and he replied that we were waiting for her mother to come home.

The idea of bringing Bella's mother into this twisted mess made me even more sicker. I value the thought of parents; the thought of mother and daughter stuff. And getting a mother that doesn't know what's going on is just MEAN and CRUEL!!!

James started to watch home-made videos and I couldn't watch it, so I went to the fridge to scam for some good food. Watching their home-made videos wasn't only an invasion of privacy, but also horrible since I would be watching stuff that this Bella chick did with her parents while I was locked up in some room being deprived of stuff.

I was eating some yogurt when James told me to come here.

Setting my yogurt down next to the sink, I walked back into the living room to see James smirking at the T.V.

He told me of a plan that didn't consist of waiting for her mother. That I sort of liked. But idea of killing Bella was still determined in his mind.

He told me that when he points at the T.V., I was to play the video. When he slashes the air with his hand, I was to stop it. Easy enough to do, but knowing why, still made my stomach knot up.