O N E

The pic above is of Page _____________________________"Page!" Gus yelled my name making me giggle. "Found you" he said dancing around making me smile.

"There gonna become something one day" my mom said smiling.

"Eww" me and Gus said sticking our tongues out.

_____________________________

The memory flooded in my head making me smile. It's been 11 years since me and Gus have been friends. Best friends.

"Whatcha thinking about Page?" Gus said, laying his head on my stomach.

"Nothing" I lied. He looked up at me and shook his head but smiled. I only like him as a friend. Trust me. He is funny, sweet, even cute but as much as I don't wanna say it, he's a player. But he will always be my best friend.

"Page you gotta act like my girlfriend on this video chat so this girl will leave me alone, please" he begged and i sighed.

"Fine" I said. He hugged me and quickly answered the girls video call request.

"Hello" the girl said smiling. I waved to her and she frowned a bit. "Who is she?" The girl said pointing to me.

"Shes my girlfriend" he said and she frowned. Oh god.

"Oh, hey my mom is calling i gotta go bye" she said quickly before hanging up. Gus laughed and i shook my head.

"You gotta stop playing with girls hearts" I said and he laughed.

"I mean i like someone but she doesn't like me that way" he said biting his lip.

"Oh my god, who!" I yelled and he shook his head. "Tell me" I whined and he sighed.

"Nope" he finally said making me frown. I sighed and decided to let it go and I scrolled on my phone. Boring as usual.

"Hey peep que-" I stopped when I seen him asleep and smiled. I turned my light off and cuddled up next to him. And before I knew it I was out.

_____________________________

"Page" I heard a voice say.

"Five more minutes" I groaned. I heard Gus laugh and immediately shot up. I seen him sitting up, staring at me while keeping a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Peeper" I said while rubbing my eyes. I looked in the mirror beside my bed and smiled because I didn't look bad. Usually when I wear makeup I take it off before bed. I look good with and without makeup.

"Morning beautiful" Gus said making me smile. He always calls me names like beautiful, babe, princess and ect. I didn't mind though. Like I said, we are just friends.

"Morning handsome" I said before yawning. Honestly I feel like a deer in a truck just hit me.

"Get ready, we gotta go to school" he said making me whine. Ew school.

I got up and grabbed my uniform. "Okay get out" I said and he did as told. I put on my uniform and shoes and then walked outside my room to see him on the door frame. "Lets go" I said and with that we walked outside my house.

School was a short walk from my house and with in no time we were at our lockers. Everyone was with there friends while I was alone. Me and Gus don't necessarily hang out much during school hours due to not having the same classes besides one. It honestly sucks because its actually really fun with him in class to distract me from the boringness. Yeah I got all A's and B's but I never said i liked school. I actually hated it. It sucked.