Pretty Little Secret

The Evening sky dawned Norway, and the bitter air filled Patryk's lungs, as he breathed in and out the Autumn Air. Soft and gentle, his hair in the V swoop style, fell apon his rose dusted colour cheeks.
"Paul, I uh.." Patryk said, looking down apon the small pink flowers that layed below their feet. The trees sang and swayed making beautiful symphonies around the two, that were standing getting ready to sit on the coloured field.
"Yes Patryk?" Paul replied a little tremulously, furrowing his eyebrows just slightly, patting pats back.
"I've been meaning to talk to you about something, regarding Tord." Patryk said with a heavy sigh, clearly annoyed by something, Paul rolled his eyes, He didn't much like Tord anymore, of course he would treat him like family and things like that, but he wouldn't go too far as in risk lives for him or even make him a salad.
"Hm? And what would that be, my boy." Paul said in response, his words light and soft as a fake, although realistic smile grazed across his face.
Patryk nervously fiddled with his coat cuffs, trying to piece together a sentence.
"Basically, You know that Tord does not approve on us being close like this, right?" Patryk said lifting his head up, and turning to face his Lover. Paul's smile faded to a less gentle and soft frown.
"right?" Paul replied projecting his voice, he slowly moved his hand away from Patryk's back, and folded his arms awaiting the rest of patryk's conversation. His eyes drawn on the male beside him.
"Well.." Patryk said in a sad low tune, before continuing - "I don't want to hide what we have anymore. I want to be able to hold your hand and not be afraid, that we might get hurt.. Y'no?" Patryk added, waving his hands slightly while he talked.
"You're right." Paul said somewhat shook after hearing Patryk's words. Paul knew that They were never really going to be able to share their love together without worrying, unless they did something.
"I have a plan, it might sound crazy.. But aren't most things?" Paul added with a slight smirk.
Patryk knew that Paul was going to do something potentially stupid that could or could not get both of them hurt or possibly killed.
"Do share." Patryk said timidly, a sense of fear-fulness drifting off his aroma.
"Maybe we could, walk up to the red leaders office, and order to speak to him. We'll say it's urgent, and once we are in, I will pull out my hand gun and aim it between his eyes before pulling the trigger." Paul said with enthusiasm, forming his hands in a gun position and pointing them at a tree.
Patryk narrowed his eyebrows softly, pushing Paul's hands down to his sides with a tut.
"Now you Know that's ubsurd, that would or could never happen, we would be surrounded in no time, by thousands of heavy guarded men, not to mention we would be dead were we stood." Patryk responded in annoyance.
"Patryk.. I promise! It will work out just fine, don't you want to have the right to love me, without complications?" Paul said desperately, his voice shakey and his palms starting to sweat.
Patryk looked down again, this time contemplating Paul's idea, he knew it was crazy, and he knew it will go horribly wrong, and although everything inside him was screaming no! He just couldn't say it.
"Alright, alright, fine.." Patryk said face palming gently.
Paul stepped forward propping on his toes and hugging Patryk.
"Thank you, now let's go and prepare this!" Paul said now more pumped and ready to go.

~Time Skip~

Paul and Patryk reached their small apartment complex, and made their way to the silver Elevator that led them to their room, all was quiet not a peep could be heard, unless of course you consider the rambling of the roads, a noise.
"Hm.. It feels good to be back in warmth, don't really like that flower field. It's too eerie." Paul said walking to the apartment room door, flinging the metal keys up and down in mid air, before shoving them in the door and twisting them, opening the door with a quick shift.
"If I'm honest, I'm always warm around you, Paul." Patryk said walking in after booping Paul's nose on the way past, leaving Paul's face, red and blushing.
"Heh, am I you're personal heater?" Paul said with sarcasm lacing his accent.
"Maybe." Patryk winked, before walking to the kitchen and getting a small piece of paper and a black Gel pen.
He placed them on the oak wood table that sat just before their small box TV.
"Now let's write out these plans." Patryk said kneeling on the soft carpet, Paul following behind.

After a short while of writing and sketching plans, on how to persuade Tord to let them love each other without problems, they decided on a strong idea.
"Ahem, Patryk and Paul's attack on the evil Red leader!" Paul said in a growl voice beginning to read their plan.
Patryk sitting listening to him with excitement.
"First things first, we head to the Red leader, We tell them that we need to talk to Tord, After we get in, we talk with him for a while, we ask him nicely, if he objects the first 2 times, we just slightly get annoyed. That's when we ask him again and this time, if he still says no! We attack!" Paul said with a quick gasp for air.
"Very good." patryk said before standing up and fixing his collar as Paul fixed his shoe's with a quick flick of the foot.
After that was done, Paul walked to the bathroom and underneath the plain but beautiful white cupboard and pulled out a hand gun, he then places it inside his gun holster and walks to Patryk, hands on sides.
"Alright, let's attack this goddamn Leader" Paul cheered.