Bailey Birthday Party

| Bailey Pov |
Today is my birthday party . It will start at 9pm but I do not see y/n . Oh I forgot. She is working. Maybe she'll be here at 9:30 pm . I hope she can be here because I started getting bored . Without her , this council would not be lively. Please .

| Your Pov |
I'm at work and I just remembered Bailey's birthday party. It feels like the event starts at 9 pm . Please quickly finish work so I can go to Bailey's occasion .

• 9 pm •
*look at the clock on the wrist* I'm done here so I can go to Bailey's occasion. *walk towards the parking lot and get into the car* i warm up the engine while leaning on the driver's seat. After my body felt refreshed, I started driving to Bailey's party . Within 10 minutes , I arrived at Bailey's party . I put my car in the parking lot opposite Bailey's luxury house .  From outside Bailey's house, it is filled with various types of vehicles . I walked into Bailey's yard . When I reached Bailey's house , I went straight to the pool because Bailey had a party there . When I reached the pool yard, I looked for Bailey and finally I saw Bailey sitting on the long chair provided in the pool yard. She looks sad.

I went to Bailey and touched her shoulders . She was a little surprised and when she looked back , she looked towards me with a smile .

Bailey : hi y/n . You've had dinner ? I know you haven't yet . Let's go eat now .

Y/n : You don't have to do it , Bailey. You're the birthday girl and today is your day. Go enjoy with them. Let me go eat first. *walk towards food* wow, plenty of food. Well I have to take a slice of pizza, a grilled chicken, kebab and cupcakes only . *laugh*

As I eat my food, I suddenly hear Bailey's screams. I ran towards the pool and I noticed that Bailey fell into the pool. I want to save Bailey but too many mens want to save Bailey. That's the uniqueness of being a beautiful and wealthy person. When I was by the pool , I felt someone violated my back and eventually I fell into the pool . I noticed , no one wanted to help me when I was almost drowned. I know I don't have any kind of Bailey and I'm not Bailey . I calmed myself and swam to the pool . I climbed into the ground and ran inside because I felt very embarrassed . Bailey wakes up and chases me .

Bailey : Y/n . Why are you running ?

Y/n : I'm felt embarrassed . I don't even looked like you , Bailey . You beautiful and wealthy person . Not like me . I don't have any kind of you , Bailey . *sigh*

Bailey : *hugged you* it's okay , y/n . You still beautiful in my eyes .

12 midnight •

The Bailey's party ends at 12 midnight. Everyone is back to their home . Bailey's maid packed the pool yard. I talked to Bailey's mom and dad. After Bailey done changed her clothes , we asked permission from Bailey's parents to back to our home .

• 12:50 midnight •
We arrived home . I'm so tired so I decided to cleaned myself and after being cleaned up , I went straight to bed and continued to darken my eyes . Tonight was a great and embarrassed day . Ok fine , goodnight .

Tbc ~

Hope you guys enjoy my story 👍