The first time i saw him ( chapter 1. )

Y/N's p.o.v ( point of view )

It was a bright sunny morning , the sun ray's hit my face from the window as i got up from my bed and look at the time " Damn i woke up early for the first time " as i stretched for awhile and decided to go get ready for my first day of the school " Ahhh i wish i didn't have to go to school and i could just stay at home and relax " as i went into the washroom and did my morning routine , I dressed myself in the school uniform " wow this uniform is really short like the fuck betch " i put on a very little make up and i grabbed my back pack and i ran down stairs  , i smelled some pancakes and i was very happy because i love pancakes . " MOM YOU MADE PANCAKES "

Y/N's Mom p.o.v

" Ahhh Y/ N  yes i did and What's with you today ? You never wake up so early " she said while preparing ur breakfast , as she set the table and set ur pancakes .

Y/N's p.o.v

" i also really don't know why did i wake up so early today mom " I happily ate my breakfast as my dad came and sat with us and he started eating with us " Hello Y/N good morning i hope you have a nice day in ur new school " dad said as I slightly chuckled and said " of course dad ! I would have fun , you wish that i hate school " she muttered the last line under her breath " oh ok bye honey and sweetie i need to go my office is going to start soon " my dad kissed my mom's forehead and he made a thumps up to me and i did back . I quickly finished my breakfast and i took my backpack and i wore my shoes and i waved at mom " Byeee mom i am going now " mom kissed my forehead and said " good luck honey don't be in trouble at your first day of school " i laughed and kissed her cheeks " Of course i wont mom and bye i am getting late " i slammed the door softly and i started to walk toward the road , i took the more fast road to school as i was walking and i saw a boy , he looked hella handsome and god damn fine " oh my god he is so fucking good looking his god damn hair omg- " i muttered under my breath as i saw that boy stared at me , I suddenly looked away and blushed a little as I started to walk faster and soon enough i reached the school , when i reached the school everyone gave me a weird ass look which I totally didnt mind because i am use to it and i went to the principle's office and took my timetable as i read my first class was maths " Oh wow this is how my day starts the subject i hate the most is my first class " i started laughing like a physco and people around me gave me a look like " bitch are you ok ? Do you need help " and i stoped and i ran to my first class .

I slight knocked on the door and a male teacher voice said " come in " i took a deep breath as I slightly opened the door and walked in the class at first everybody was staring at me and i noticed something there was the guy who i saw a few mins ago . As i looked at the teacher and said " ah hello i am ur new student Y/N " the teacher smiled and said to me " Ahh ur the new student, please introduce yourself to the class " i sighed and looked at the class and introduced my self " hello i am your new class mate Y/N i am half American and half korean i hope i can get along here well , please take care of me " i said and bowed as the students started clapping and i happly smiled but that one guy doesn't even seem interested in the introduction i sighed as the teacher said " Y/N you can sit with Kang Daniel , Daniel please raise your hand so Y/N can sit beside you " that guy lazly raised his hand and i wondered to myself oh his name is Kang Daniel oh well I slowly walked towards his seat and sat beside him .

________________________________

Hello iTz yOur auThoUr sOmsOm
I hope u liked this chapter again i am sorry for the spelling mistakes, Grammar and i hope u please vote and comment 🌚