hoa they are back

(This is set just after season 3 so not the touchstone. Nina had been gone for some time and Fabian had started to get feelings for mara.)

CHAPTER ONE- make up and break ups x

*just outside the house*

*willows pov*

Squeeeeeeeee! A new year at anubis. Our second last year, excite! I can't wait to see everyone, especially alfie! And perhaps amber. She said she might come back after fashion school. But I'm not sure! Squee-wait...does this mean she might take alfie away...like alfie might like her more than me? I was walking up to the house when I saw mara. "Hey mara!" I said in my excited voice, she turned back and smiled. I ran up to her and said "guess what! Amber may come back!" She looked at me a little shocked. Whoops was it meant to be a secret? Oh well to late now! "Cool." She replied, we then went in where the boys were already sitting in the living room. Joy had come in a w seconds before and she went to sit next to jerome. "Hey!" I said as I entered. Everyone replied "hey mara, hey willow" and got up to hug us. Then mara went and sat next to Fabian. I don't know if they were a couple, Im not really sure if they are, or if they would make a good one. They just chatted and smiled, nothing more. Then amber came in! "Squeeeeee!" I exclaimed and ran and hugged her. She smiled, then alfie got up. "Hey.," he said, not knowing what else to say. I looked at him as he stared at Amber's arrival.

*ambers pov*

OMG it's sooooo good to be back, and to see alfie. I had had a few boyfriends at fashion school but none like alfie. Alfie was just so funny and unpredictable! I guess that's what I liked most about him. He came up to hug me, with the rest of the house.i smiled and explained why I was back "oh just coz it's like the second last year and I can't miss it!" Everyone laughed. Then nina came in. Yes NINA! OMG "NINS!!!!!" I screamed then ran and hugged her. The rest of the students followed. She smiled and said "hey ambs!" She then glanced towards Fabian and smiled. "Hey" she said shyly.

*ninas pov*

It's good to be back. I miss my gran but I miss these lot to, and Fabian. I still like him, a lot. I wonder if he has moved on..I haven't.

*fabians pov*

I'm happy ninas back, I think. I still like her, a lot, but I kinda like mara...a little. Nina runs upstairs to change, All the other students go into the dinning room where trudy had cooked a LOT of food. "Yessss amazeballs trudes!" Alfie exclaimed then put a lot of food on his plate and began laughing. Amber giggled. Maybe she missed him. I could tell willow was a little worried, coz she was silent which isn't like willow. I was sitting next to mara on one side, then nina came back down and sat next to me. I look at her again and can't help but smile, a lot. Then amber whispers something to alfie and nina. Nina whispers it to me "sibuna reunion, midnight, the attic!"now Vera was gone the attic was free again. and I nod, then mara asked what she whispered. I stutter a bit "oh..um..nothing" I reply,I have always been a bad liar. She sighed, "ok I get it." She said and stormed out. "Mara?" I replied. The whole room goes silent. "Oh um sorry did I miss something?" Nina asks, I just shrug and we continue eating.

~~~at midnight~~~

*we all go in the attic*

"Sibuna everyone" nina and Eddie say at the same time.

"Oh um...sorry." Eddie says.

"It's ok." Nina replies.

"OMG guys guess what..*patricia takes out a piece of paper and shows us* kt isn't coming back..she said that she can't. Her grandad never died..he went into a coma or something." *eddie looks at the paper* "oh?" He says, then shrugs

"Kt?" Nina asks a little confused. "Oh yeh she is this girl who..." Patricia explains who it was. Then joy comes in, alone. "Hey...can I rejoin sibuna?" She asks feeling a little weak. Everyone looks at her not sure what to say. Nina nods, "sure joy, you can." Everyone is a little shocked coz nina and joy haven't been the best of friends. But to be honest, I don't mind. I kind of miss joy and me being friends, and hanging out. At around 1-30ish everyone leaves except me and nina. "Nina u know the cup...is it still there?" I ask her, she nods "well I wanted to check." Then she gets her locket, which Eddie probably gave back to her this morning, and she checks, it is still there. She smiles and I just stare again. "What?" She asks a little confused. "Your just really pretty and I have missed you so much." She smiles then leans in to kiss me, and we share a lo passionate kiss.

*alfies pov*

On the way done from the attic, I'm about to go down the stairs to my room when amber pulls me back. She flips her long blonde hair and smiles. Now I know I am definitely not over her, at all. She takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom where the rest of the anubis students were. "Ok yacker your up," Eddie says. Alfie looks confused, "we are playing truth,dare, kiss or swear" She says then sits on her bed. Everyone is in a circle around the room. I join jerome and sit next to him. "Ok dare!"Patricia says! "I dare you ... To... Go to victors office and ... Take his fob!" Eddie says and smirks. "Fine!" Patricia says, she does the dare. She comes back with his fob in less than a minute. "That was to easy weasel!" She says. Eddie looks confused. "He had left it downstairs..." She then laughs. "Cheater!" He says but we continue the game. "Ok amber UR turn," joy asks amber. She giggles and says "kiss!" Joy says "ok kiss any of the boys...except jerome."

"Eww like I WUD want to kiss him!" Amber says. Everyone laughs. Amber gets up and turns to me, she then leans in and kisses me for 5 seconds, I don't stop the long passionate kiss, but I deepen it. I just can't help it, I love her so much. After the kiss I look at willow who is starting to cry, she then runs out and goes to her bedroom. I feel really guilty. "Um willow?" Amber asks very confused. "What's wrong with her?" She continues. Everyone looks around. "Um, willow was dating alfie.." Patricia finally says. Amber looks shocked. "You were?" She asks, looking towards me, I nod shyly. "OMG I'm soo sorry..." She says then runs out to willows room. Nina and Fabian were still not back...

*ninas pov*

Me and Fabian had been up in the attic for a long time, we knew about them having an anubis reunion in my room and playing truth n dare but we didn't really care.we were on a date. Fabian lit a candle and took out some donuts. I took out some coke and cake. We smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

*willows pov*

I was sitting on my bed in tears when amber walked in. "Wills...I'm sorry! I didn't know you guys were dating!" She says to me, I don't really blame her or hate her if she didn't know but I did hate alfie because it was obvious he still liked her and he didn't even tell her. And they just kissed and...."it's ok" I manage to say in tears. She comes and sits next to me. "Sorry." She says and hugs me. I hug back. "Wanna come back and play?" She asks me. "No,.sorry." I reply then get into bed. She nods and walks out.

*ambers pov*

on my way out I see alfie. I look at him. Not knowing what to say "sorry ambs...I know I should have told you but I just couldn't. I still really like you .. Please don't be angry! He turns and smiles. "I'm not angry...but you still should have told me." I reply. He nods and holds my hand "I'm sorry." He says. I nod, instantly falling in love with him again. Then I lean in to kiss his cheek and go back to my room.everyone had left fox they probably found it a little awkward after that. I looked at the drawer where the cool house used to be and sighed, I kinda missed it a lot. Then I got into bed and seconds later nina came in. "ME AND FABIAN ARE BACK TOGETHER!" She said.i smiled "me and alfie are to..I think!" She smiled. And we got into bed