1

07:46
Monday, December 11th, 2017

My love,
     The world is harder without you. I miss you with every little piece of me. Why'd you have to go once I needed you most. I haven't ate, I haven't slept, I haven't smiled. Everything is numb. I miss you. I didn't realise how much I loved you until you said you were going to be gone a long time. Because damn, the only thing I want right now is to be hugging you.
     Airamee isn't herself right now, I miss my friends from where I used to live, Jamie isn't getting out on Friday like expected. I only see in blurry black and white by now. The colour left my life.
     I have no motivation to even look nice. Hell, I don't even have enough motivation to redye my hair. I need you so much more than you realise, my love. I didn't stop crying for 3 hours last night.
     Did anybody care? No. Even when I told people I was crying, did they ask if I was ok? No. The only one who asked if I was ok was Parra because I collapsed and started puking. Yeah that's another thing. I'm slowly getting really sick. Extreme nausea, vomiting, inability to breathe without pain, all the good stuff. I'm covered in cuts and bruises because at this point I don't care if I get hurt or not. I just do things and if I get hurt, oh well... I just miss you hun. More than you'd ever imagine.

Youre my other half. You're the purpose and I'm the movement, nothing without each other. Right now, I'm a movement with no purpose...

I need you

I miss you

I love you..