I left my love

family is one of the happiest life you've experience. Rose have already a husband she love him whatever they make a misunderstanding time they have 1 son with their love they have gifted.

Rose is one of the most beautiful mother of all she has a straight brown hair  with her love she's the sweetest mother and lucky mother because of her husband bryan antoine. his strong to her job of being a manager in the company.  he has gray eyes with his love to his family he leave refresh feels the moment with her family.

CHAPTER ONE

Family outting in the beach for this vacation. rose could'nt prepared for their outting because of her job but his husband is thoughtful to her, his husband permitted her bose to live in with 2 days between their family bonding. Rose feels thankful to him and make sense of blush on "Bryan you suprised me? what is this for, I feel being a teenage you looks like you court me again". her husband one of the gentle person she had, they are so happy because they live happily.Bryan play with his son joseph they run around the resort they keep laughing and walking. While they are enjoying Rose brought some food for them because she never let them hungry she's love is more important to her family.

Walking throught to the beach

Joseph love to play around but he did'nt notice his father to play with him " Dad can you leave me, here and what if mom will calls you later?. Bryan allowed joseph to play with his friends he take some time to wait her wife, his just sitting in the cottage while drinking some two sexy girls walking ' "hey come with us and let's have some fun" flirting girls.Bryan deny them because his love is one because of her wife is one of his only eye in his world." were sorry girls but I have already one wife and one son were stick together, love each other, and keep the fate is for us to be with one family.Rose seen them she feels worried for him"Bryan are you alright who are those,are they your friends or classmates?".bryan feels nervious because of many question of rose but he feel safe because he denied two flirting girls.

Home Sweet Home

Monday evening they back and feels so tired their son.While bryan carried joseph he's happy because of their son.Rose brought some souvenir and he give it to bryan "Rose what is this for,is this expensive?".Rose feel happy while bryan keep saying she deny him and went to the bedroom to go asleep as she did'nt imagine how she inside her love to her family.

few days ago when summer is done,Rose prepared for this school day and this is  her job as a housewife,she's love to do everything for others than to herself .Bryan get going to the office