Smash, crash

My mom was recently in a car crash. November 1, 2017- my mom was on the way to work, when she slowed down for a truck turning onto a gravel road, when a car came flying up behind her. The headrests popped up, the back end was smashed, her seat came loose, and no air bags went off. 

  Since she works with her 2 sisters (they are chiropractors) she went straight there to have them look at her. One of them specializes in concussions, so she knew my mom had a concussion as soon as she examined her. 

  The next day they didn't (my mom's sister's) like how much my mom was sleeping so, they came and got her and pulled all of us out of school. We had to go to our grandparents farm. That night my grandpa went and got her from the hospital. We spent the night there. The next day we went home because it was too loud at the farm. 

  December 11, 2017- my mom found out that she had a brain bleed. The bleed was in a small group of blood vessels, that aren't suppose to be in her brain. The doctors are pretty sure my mom was born with them. If the vessels bleed again it can cause as bad as a stroke or seizure. If it does bleed again she will have to have surgery right away.

Update: She is doing better. She does still have days that she can't handle loud noise or bright lights. She does have a new car and is driving.

Update; October 5, 2018: She is doing much better, she is able to do much more. She went through a program a few weeks ago to help with the symptoms. She still gets headaches every once and a wile, sometimes they get really bad.

Update: March 22, 2019 - We are going to get the money within the next year. We are planning on using the money to buy a new house with some land so we are able to have animals. 

    I will keep updating as we find things out. By the way my mom is a single parent with 5 kids and lives in a 3 bedroom trailer. Boys in one room and girls in the other.