Open Up »Larry Stylinson Smut«

• Dedicated to Jade, you little fuck, you

Music blasted as I made my way threw the crowd. It smelled strongly of alcohol and sweat, which made me kind of cringe.

Remind me to never let Liam take me to a party again.

“Whose party is this anyway?” I scream over to Liam as we make our way through the crowd.

“Some kid from Doncaster, hear he’s on vacation here to visit that guy that loves to throw excessive parties every weekend.” “Niall?” “Yeah that one.” He chuckles and finally stops when we reach a bar in the center of the wild group of people.

Liam turns to me and asks, “ What do you want?” I answer back with a simple, “Beer please.”

I didn’t expect to get piss drunk tonight even if we were at was is said to be ‘the best campus club party ever held at Manchester University’.

Shit, if it is I guess I’ll never know.

I really need to study, I wonder if there is a table I can sit at somewhere quieter.

I grab my beer from Liam and head to somewhere, anywhere were it quieter. Finally I find a spot in the back of the club, a few tables and chairs right by the bathrooms. I settle at one of the tables and take out my phone, having all my textbooks and work on it. “Hmm which first, sociology or trigonometry II…” I say to myself knowing no one else was paying attention. I decide trig first and open the mini textbook, starting to read chapter 13.

I sigh and look up at the crowd of people. Idiots.

We have finals in a few months you’d think they’d stay home and study.

I watch a couple grinding, drinking spilling everywhere. The girl laughs before turning towards the guy and they start to kiss as he feels her up. I roll my eyes and return to my textbook.

“Harry!!” I sigh as Liam stumbles towards me.

“Yes Li?”

“Harry I-“

He looks straight into my eyes and the next thing I know he’s hurling on some couple making out next to us.

“Oh god Liam, you know you’re a light drinker.” I shake my head before grabbing the poor boy and dragging him to the bathrooms, which are only a few feet away. 

The music is faint and so is the smell of things.

I set Liam on a sink, then gather a few paper towels, wiping off his face.

“Can’t take you anywhere.” I joke and Liam chuckles a little. “This doesn’t mean we’re going home Styles. I’m just getting started okay.” He stands up from the sink and smiles before we both make our way out.

I hadn’t noticed how stuffy it was in the club until we walked out and the surrounding people practically suffocated me.

Liam scurried away, back to who ever he was hanging out with, and I sat back at my table, opening my textbook up on my phone. I took in notice that we had been there for an hour. It seemed like just ten minutes, shit. I also notice my beer bottle being empty, so I make a daring choice.

I was going to walk into the danger of the party zone and risk my life for a lousy beer.

Worth a chance, right?

I slip my phone into my pocket and stand up. Breathe in, breathe out.

I speed forward, past all the dirty dancers and drunks, making my way to the bar in about a minute.

“What can I get ya?” The bartender says politely, ”Um another one of these.” I raise my bottle and she nods and walks away.

“Hi there.”