Immolation

It is the end of the school year and my friends decided for a summer hols. To make it more kicky we prefer to go on a trek.

"So guys? Any idea on what mountain are we going? " Charles asked.

"What about the mountain Gemimaluca? " Sera suggested.

"But did you hear the rumors about that mountain? It is said that any hikers who went in there never came back" I grouch. Well, when I was a kid my grandmother told me a story about that mountain and it was totally freaking horrifying.

They laughed in chorus.

"Pffttt! Are you kidding Mellisa? It was like a hundred years ancient scuttlebutt!" Luke said while trying to hold his laughed. 

"Hey! I'm telling the truth!" 

"Don't be such a grinch Melissa!" I just rolled my eyes and shut my mouth. I really have a bad feeling about this trip.

"So we are all set!  We will leaving tomorrow morning. Gemimaluca here we come!" Charles excitingly said. 

I was alone, walking toward a two storey house. The house looks kinda scary, it seems like it was built a hundred years ago. It has an iron bars gate, big as a tree that can make your head lift up. Pushing the heavy gate my body was trembling because of the coldness of the iron bars that froze my hand a bit. Walking through a bumpy path with dead grass and trees producing whhooosssshhhh sound because of the breezy air. The moon shine bright white and it is the only source of my light to see the house. As I steeped closer to the house the air begun to stop, it was too quite. 

creekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! 

I was shocked when the door open by itself. My heart is hyperventilating, I can't breath normally. When I was ready to run someone called my name.

Melissaaa...

  "Who's there?" I shout.

  Melissaaaaaaa... the voice was coming from inside the house. I stepped slowly entering the green oak door. As I enter the house it is murky that I can't even see anything.

Melissa....

  The voice keep on calling me.

Come here to the cellar...

I follow the voice and my feet leads me like it has its own life and part of wants to know if who owns that voice. My feet brought me on a golden senescence door. It immediately opened and it gives shudder to my entire system and my eyes grew big when I saw a enormous chasm. It smelled evil things down there.

Finally you are here.. 

The hairs on my arms bristled. I tried to reach the door but the current comes from the chasm is so strong that it keeps dragging me toward the pit and it didn't look like I could possibly get out of here.

Come to me... Give me yourself and the world will be save..

I can't hold the door much longer. I think anytime soon the chasm will devour me.

Come Melissa comeee...

And in split seconds, I was falling into a deep and dark chasm.

AHHHHHHHH!

I fell in a very caliginous place and I can't see the pit of where I fall. I felt my head hurt and when I am starting to stand I fall back again to the floor. My foot is sprained. It hurts! Why am I so hapless? I wanted to curse but nothing pop out to my mouth. I am frightened and just add the factor that I am all alone here in this horrifying place. The floor is algid and abrasive when I touched it. It is also wet and I can smell blood everywhere. It stinks! Also, the smell is somewhat mixed with a decayed organism. Gross! I really think that I am going to vomit sooner or later.