Granny's Time Tour

As the woman everyone in the town only knew as granny was flying away from the explosions on her trusty stick of butter. She thought she was to safety when nazis flying on frying pans came flying in. As the nazis were trying to melt Granny’s trusty salted butter a mysterious fat man came flying in with his steamy car that smelled like Taco Bell.  He began shooting at them with cannons loaded with diablo hot sauce. As the frying pan nazis went down one by one the granny slipped away into a small remote village. The man in his car landed next to her. He struggled to get himself out of his car and walked up to the old granny. He introduced himself to the granny “Hi my name is Joey. in the future I run a youtube channel called Joeys World Tour. I review food very enthusiastically, however my last video was boring and not very exciting”

“Its nice to meet you Joey most folks around here just call me granny.”

“That’s it just Granny” asked Joey

“Yep”

“Well alright then.”

“I'm going to take you to america and get all this fighting in europe behind you. Put your butter in the trunk in cold so it won't melt.” As the granny loader her butter into the trunk of joey's car she thought to herself. Can I really trust this man, I mean he just flew out of nowhere and claims he's from the future and does food reviews. I've got no butter choice now and she got in the passenger seat of Joey's car.

As Granny sat down on the seat she immediately noticed that the seat was slimy.  She was sitting in what appeared to be old nacho cheese. She also noticed that the car was hot and steamy. This worried her as she had used her whole lives saving to buy her salted butter stick. She asked Joey “How is my butter stick not going to melt?

“Well you see before i traveled back from the future I looked and seen how i would be helping you then i sealed off my trunk from the rest of the car and just have it pumping in cold air.”

“Oh, Ok” Said Granny still confused about how it was working.”

As Joey and Granny were landing in America they pulled into a suspiciously calm downtown L.A. Joey slowly got out of the car and looked around. Granny got out of the car and asked what he was doing.

“Well” said Joey “There is nobody here which can’t be right because there is always somebody here”  Joey told her to get back in the car something wasn’t right. They flew around the town looking for people. That's when they seen it. Overhead a giant nazi bomber was about to start dropping bombs all over the place. Joey floored his car and they hurried away from the bomber plane. It was too late. Just as they were about to fly over a giant grass field the bomb hit.  It took Joey’s car to the ground and unable to start anymore. Luckily the bomber turned around and headed back to Europe. Joey then was looking at his car. “I'm never going to be able to get this to run again” He said. As he opened the trunk he saw it. Granny’s stick of butter was alive and well.

“I can take the time travel circuits from my car and make your butter time travel and i can take you to the future with me. Joey began ripping parts off his car and attaching them to the butter.

After about an hour Joey exclaimed proudly “I've done it a time traveling stick of butter.  Just at that moment another bomber flew into view.

“ Get on, and Quick!” Yelled Joey to Granny. Granny got on the butter and Joey yelled back to her.

“I'm taking you to 2017 but he have to hit exactly 88 miles per hour before we time travel. Were going to have to fly really high then dive.Hold on!” Joey took the butter higher than it's ever flown before.  Joey immediately took it into a dive. Right before they hit the ground blue sparks started appearing around them they they disappeared.