Chapter 34

Haneul's P.O.V

Finally we've arrive at the wedding boutique. I woke up early in the morning, had breakfast at home and had lunch with Siena and now we're here. As we walk in the boutique, we got greeted by the staffs.

"These will come next week. I'll send Hed and some of the boys to send it over." - i heard a lady said.

"Yes, Ma'am." - another lady said. It was Jungkook's wife. Heol. She turns and saw me.

"Hi Haneul." - she said with a smile.

"Hi." - i said with a smile.

"Finding a wedding dress?" - she asked.

"Yeah. For Siena. You know about Namjoon's wedding right?" - i asked.

"Of course i do. If he didn't tell me, I'd slaughter him." - she said and laughed. Okay. She is scary. I let out a small laugh.

"His wedding day is gonna be fun. I'm looking forward to it." - she said with a smile. I just smile.

"Go on. I'll see you on Wednesday." - she said and smile.

"See you too." - i said and smile. She left the boutique as i turn around to find Siena. I saw her looking at the dresses, with one of the staff, guiding her.

"'What do you think of this, Haneul?" - Siena asked. She showed me a long white dress, with long lacy sleeves, and a small bow in the middle of the waist part.

"Try it." - i said with a smile. She nodded. She hand me her stuffs and she change in the fitting room.

Minutes later, she walks out of the fitting room. "It looks good on you." - i said with a smile. It's Jung Siena, she looks good in everything. The dress fits her perfectly.

"Really? I feel like it's too long." - she said with a small pout. The staff took another dress that isn't that long and told her to try it. Siena walks back in the fitting room, and change again. While waiting, i played games on my phone.

5 hours later...

I sighed. I'm just drop dead tired. Siena is very choosy and picky. She have been changing from one dress to another. Isn't she tired of just changing? I'm already tired by just helping her judge the dress. I was told by her that i need to pick a dress for myself, for the welding day.

Within 1 hour, in the midst of those 5 hours, I've already found my dress. It's a white dress that stops right above my knees. It has small white roses all over the dress. It's short sleeve too. It looks cute. I tried it on earlier, and it looks great. And i even picked some accessories, which is just a small tiara.

And I'm good. Tomorrow, will get the heels. Some flowers for the decorations. I'm all done, while Siena is taking so long just to get 1 damn dress. I'm never a patient person. So I'm mad. But not showing it to her.

"Haneul. Can you choose for me?" - she asked. She held 2 dresses. One, the one she used the first. Another one, a long dress dress with the back showing, with long sleeve.

"Promise me you'll take it and no more choosing." - i warned. She nodded.

"The first one you tried." - i said.

"Aww. Okay then. I'll go with this one." - she said. She hand the staff the dress i picked.

Fast forward...

We're having dinner now. Just the both of us. I'm kind of stressing over Namjoon. He haven't been answering my calls nor my texts. But he can text and call Siena. Urgh. What is wrong with him?