Part title

YESSS I squeal, jumping on him as he stands and we fall to the ground.

I lay on top of him as we share our best kiss.

Nothing in the world is here in this moment except him.

"Yes Malcolm." I say over and over as I kiss him again and again until it feels like we're not sober.

I can't even see the film cameras and cheering audience.

He sits me in his lap and places the sparkling humongous diamond ring gently on my finger.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful. " I say as tears stream down my face. I look up to see him crying too.

I have never been more happy in my life than in this moment.

I never knew it, but this is what I've been waiting for all my 25 years on this planet.
For us.

Fiancé

I'm his Fiancé now.
Fuck I love that word. Tattooed on my mind tattooed on my heart.

My legs are weak but he helps me stand and we hug as everyone claps. Ellen brings over Gigi and we share a family hug as the video camera pans towards us.

With every kiss he lets me know why he loves me.

"Ari you're empowering.

I adore your voice.

You're so so strong.

I'm so happy you exist.

More people should be listening to what you have to say every day because you share the message of love.

You're a very warm hearted person. So full of kindness.

You're very down to earth.
You have the most beautiful soul.

You inspire me to become a better person each and everyday.

Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.

It's good to see someone care so much. You helped me through my addiction.

You saved my life.

You're so understanding.You matter a lot to me. You're important even if you don't think so.

You're intelligent and that is so sexy.

Your passion is phenomenally contagious.

You restore my faith in humanity.

You are the most hardworking and talented person.I'm happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you. You're so good at loving people."

And thank you for choosing to love me Ariana."

"Malcolm" I whisper through the tears and I shakily pull him and Gigi into a massive hug.

What a day!!!!!

I think we just broke the internet.

XXXX

My fiancé took me and little Gigi out for dinner to our Favourite LA vegan restaurant. I had to cradle her little face against my body as 50 cameras flashed.

Malcolm got super protective of us and started shouting at them to stop.

The media wouldn't leave us alone. After AG4, we have been elevated to JZ & B level media interest and this is the world my poor baby girl will have to grow up in.

But I will teach her to be strong.

Dinner was amazing.
The LA police department came and guarded the restaurant from paps and we ate our favorite food and Gigi had breast milk.

That night we sent our baby girl to Karen's with a few extra bottles of my milk.

When we got home Malcolm picked me up before we even shut the door and pinned me against the wall hitching up my skirt and pulling down my panties. His lips attacking my neck so seductively it almost hurt.

He unbuttons his pants and it springs free.

I let out a long high moan as he rubs his dewy velvet manhood over my sensitive folds before slowly pushing in.

We gasp as one.
In the midst of it all my ponytail comes undone and the silver tendrils fall around my face and down my back as Malcolm fucks me right up against the wall and I scream his name.

My diamond ring glistens in the candlelight and I grip his shoulders tightly.

I cum harder than I ever had. Even harder than my first time.

He cradled me in his arms until I recovered and then I ask him to make love to me.