Once upon a dream (One shot&Fanfiction)

Today is my first day of driving lesson, I am a bit nervous because what if I'll bump to another car, and I'll have to pay it. I'm a type of person who worries a lot. Ah! Btw, my name is Nanako, Fuzumi Nanako.

As I enter the driving school, I walked towards the counter and said, Im here for the driving lesson, she asked me my name and I told her it. She asked me to wait at the sofa.

A little later, the lady went near me, and she introduced me my teacher. I was shocked.

It's Hasegawa Narumi, my first love but I got dumped. He was also shocked when he saw me. I said his name, but he said, Nana and didnt continue, maybe he wanted us to forget the past and continue the driving lessons. He assisted me to the car.

We went to a forest where there are no cars passing by and no people around. It was far from the city. I tried to act cool and normal, as if we didn't know about each other, I hid my feelings, so that there's no awkwardness between us. But, I have already forgotten him, but I felt something throbbing inside me. 

We exchanged our seat, I sat at the driver's chair and he sat beside it. He taught me how that and this works, the steering wheel, the clutch and others. He first taught me when to use the change speed lever, the brake lever and also the accelerator, but neither of this can get inside my mind. Because it was on him that my thoughts are focused on.

I placed my hands at the steering wheel, I turned it right. He said that it was too much, he ordered me to turn left otherwise we'll bump into that old big tree. But it was hard to turn it because the steering wheel was so heavy. He hurriedly placed his hands on my forehands and guided me to turn it left. 

His hands are so warm and so big. Somewhere in my chest is burning. I couldnt handle it anymore so I tried removing my hands from the steering wheel quickly. 

But he hold my hands tightly with his two hands. I was so shocked. My heart is beating so fast.

He placed my hands in his heart, saying:

" Can I teach you how to love me again?"

 I was so surprised with this surprising words. Is this a Rebound? A rebound to forget her ex girlfriend and use me as a tool? 

Are you crazy? Someone who dumped me saying these most stupid words? I said it in my mind. I changed the mood by bumping into that big old tree. What a clever idea.

As we went back to the driving school, my bestfriend, Ayaka was waiting for me.

Ehhhh? Narumi is your teacher? she exclaimed. 

SSSSSH! I said, while covering her mouth. Do you know anything about her girlfriend? I mean her exgirlfriend? 

Yes, she said. He dumped her girlfriend.

EEEEEEEEEEEH?! I said suprisingly. So I misunderstood it! Do you know about the reason behind that?

Actually I really don't know, even her ex girlriend doesn't speak up. But I heard some news that he doesnt really love his girlfriend because he loves someone but it was unable for him to say it to her.

I see. Let's just go home. I concluded.

Today is the second day of the driving lesson.

I waited inside the car, I am worried how to act in front of him, because of that thing happened yesterday. I dont want to have an awkward moment with him.

He entered the car and started driving to our destination. It was also far from the city, maybe 4 or 5 villages from the city. It's far right?

We exchanged our seats. He started teaching me the use of the gear. *sigh* Forget about the awkwardness, I am here with him for the lessons. Not LOVE lessons.

I pulled the gear and started to release the clutch and pressed the gas. But the car made a scary sound, I tried to drive the car, but it wont. Did I destroyed the car? How much should I pay? Ohh reaaally?! This is happening?! 

Narumi said that it was okay, he went out to fix the car. I waited inside. 

But a few moments, it started to pour down. The rain was so strong, I tried calling Narumi to get in, but he cant hear me, he just continued in fixing it. I went out to get Narumi. Narumi, lets go in, maybe you'll catch a cold, I said. He obeyed my words and he went in, we sat together at the back seat so that we can share together our body heat. 

It was so cold, I started to shiver. He saw me, and he went near me, he placed his hands on my shoulders and he pulled me towards him. I began to blush, darn that weather forecast! They didnt informed me about this, and I got stucked here with him! Why?!

Why did you broke up with your ex girlfriend? I asked him without even thinking. I'm really a FOOL!

He answered me while looking at my eyes,

"Because I just realized that my heart beats for you." 

Oh, such a stupid rebound. Maybe he's just sick or something. I checked his temperature, ohh, so that's why he's talking such a stupid words, he got a fever. Oh wait, I'll just take care of him. And bring him to the hospital. OHGawd! I dont even know how to drive!

I can feel his warm breath, what should I do?! Is he dying?! Gosh! What to do to a person with high fever? 

I tried taking off his shirt but Im not a PERVERT so I closed my eyes, I saw some extra shirt from his bag, tskk, maybe he knew this would happen.

Finally, the rain stopped pouring. There's no even a single human passing by, my phone is dead. I don't know the keyword of his phone, I tried waking him up, but it's no use.

It's already past 5, and I'm still stucked here. Sighh, his fever went down a little bit, oh well, I'll just take a nap.

My eyes were closed. My eyelids were so heavy that I cant open it. I can feel a warm finger that touches my hair, and now my cheeks. Who is it? Am I dreaming? I tried opening my heavy eyes, I can see a blurry figure of a guy.

Naaruumii...? I asked softly.

His face is getting near. Are we going to kiss? Oh really?!

OUCH! I screamed. Im such a feeler. The hell, why'd he slapped me?!

Narumi?! Why did you do that?! I asked angrily.

Narumi?! Papa didnt do that, it wass mee. My baby boy answered with puppy eyes.

Ohh, my baby boy, sorry, I didnt mean to do thatt. Let mama kiss you~

So I dreamed about me and Narumi during the old times. Such a nice memory..

I went down to prepare breakfast, Goshh, It's already past 9. Hmmm, I can smell some food.

Who's cooking? I asked myself.

Oh, Darling~ You're awake. ;) How was your sleep? Did you dream about me? Narumi said sweetly.

Hahaha. I just laughed and kissed him on the cheeks to be quiet.

You're so cute when you blush, I said while teasing him.

But suddenly he kissed me on my lips! I was so speechless and began to blush.

HAHA! But you're cuter. He smiled and winked at me.

[ E N D ]

Thank you everyone for reading! 

^----------------------------------------^

I hope I can make more and more stories. ^^v