Chapter 1

Ugh , I woke up with a severe head ache . I'm never going to a party ever!!!!! Especially if Tina is going. She's such a bitch. I dragged my self out of bed went to take a shower and went downstairs to get some coffee. Unknown to me I'll meet my worst enemy... Flynn James.

You must be wondering what's going on. Okayyyy so lemme do a bit of an intro . My name is Jessica Hades. Yes my last name is Hades😭😭😭. Curse my ancestors .!

I have a twin named Theo. We're both in uni . I live with my cousin. Cos my parents died when I was 2. Sad plane crash. Yes my cousin is old enough to be my guardian she's 23. Sooo let's get to why I was pretty much dead..lool so my brother and I threw a party to mark first week of school....

   "Jess!!! Have you gotten the drinks? Jess!!!" I heard my brother  ask. I really don't know why he likes throwing parties. I'm never home when he does it . Not a fan.

Trust me im not an indoor kinda person or a nerd or someone who doesn't socialize  I'm far from that . You could classify me as someone who's un classifiable. I told  Theo that I was On my way! To get the drinks and I stormed out of the house .

On getting to the store I got the drinks and went to meet the cashier to pay for my drinks . I noticed he made flirty eyes at me . He was pretty much okay, okayyyy he  wasnt just okay . He was more than okay he was okay okay fineeeeeee. I could tell he was in his  early twenties, has blonde long hair, and he was short . His face was great but his height  was a big turn off .

I don't fancy short people. Not attracted to them . Since I'm pretty much 5'11 I like my guys talll. So I made payment and kindly told him I'm not interested.
On getting home I heard someone scream my name from the balcony. "Jessicaaaaa!!! " Flynn said . I wasn't shocked meeting Flynn here .

He practically  lived here. He was one of my brothers friends, idk if I'm friends with him . Flynn was the real life version of a Greek god. All the females in school worshipped him . When I say all I mean 99.9 percent of straight girls .

Even lecturers adored him . He wasn't your cliche bad boy who plays football and is good looking . Flynn is a lazy pervert. He's 6'1, has dark long  hair, perfectly shaped brows, grey eyes which turn blue sometimes, and a perfect jaw to match.

He's my typa guy. I won't lie I am attracted to him but we just don't connect . Not because of his cockiness, his i too know attitude where as he doesn't know anything, his head is just full of air . or his lovely character, I honestly don't know why we don't get along.

But I do know he is good in bed cos we've had sex lots of times. Not that he uses me cos It's acc the other way round. It's an acquaintance with benefit kind of setting.

Okay so getting back to Flynn . I went upstairs put the drinks in the refrigerator to get chilled. Flynn said "the party's about to start aren't you gonna get dressed, we can't have you scaring all the guests" he said with a smirk.

Deciding on whether to come back with an insult. I decided to ignore cos I wasn't in the mood to start any banter. He noticed my mood and decided to let me be.

I started to prepare for the party, I really didn't understand why Theo decided to throw a party. Ugh we're no longer in high school. He should grow up. Trust me I love parties . But there was no use throwing a party especially sinceeeeee were the ones paying the for the costs and all.

Anyhow this was all coming from theo and flynns pocket, so it was really not my problem unless I find some weirdos in my room. Then it'll be my problem .

I decided to wear a strapless lace crop top to show off my belly piercings and chose to wear a biker leather black jeans. Then a low heeled boots. I was very good with makeup but I wanted something light so I decided to jay highlight my cheekbones and drew my brows.

And applied some lip balm on my lips. I looked goood. Hopefully I could find a hot guy for a nice hookup today. I think I forgot to mention that I lived off campus and I stay with Theo and Flynn.

On getting downstairs guests started arriving and the party was pretty much getting lit. Girls were dressed in all kinds of manner and all. Some even thought it was a bikini party. I was already regretting coming down for this party. I silently hoped no one would go make out in my room.

After getting some drinks and chilling with random people. I decided to go look for Flynn and Theo. It didn't take me a well to find Theo in the arms of some chick who thought it was a biking party , you could tell that by the way she was dressed. Some girls are too thirsty bruh.

My legs were wobbly and then it hit me hard that I drank too much . Then I decided to go to my room and shower and get sleep, cos I was simply exhausted. On getting there, I saw TINA , my brothers ex with ......

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys this is just a draft , I've had this story in my head for a while. My English really isn't so good cos English isn't my first language. I hope you like comment and vote.

Love you all, I'll try my best to upload new chapters regularly