Tired

Sans was... Exhausted.
No, not sleepy. Exhausted. The skeleton could have jumped hurdles if he had the motivation, but... He didn't.

And he also couldn't fall asleep.

So now, he was standing in front of Grillbys, pink slippers moving one after the other with familiarity as he approached the door. Before the half-lidded sack of bones knew it, he was taking a seat at his spot on the bar, immediately crossing his arms and placing his weary skull on them.

*Sansy boy passed out, soooo an hour later. Huh. Looks like he could fall asleep.*

Sans woke up to a warm presence in front of him, but Sans kept his head in his arms and shifted a bit. He was not ready to start moving yet.

"Hey."

Okay, maybe he was.

Sans looked up at the sound of the familiar voice was directed in his direction. Although it was quiet, he could recognize that warm (pun intended) sound: Grillby's voice. The sweater clad skeleton blinked sleepily a few times, gathering his thoughts. "Hi."

"Nice to see that you're up. The bar closed half an hour ago, but I didn't want to wake you." Grillby explained, standing in front of Sans with his hands on his hips.

"Thanks. Sorry, I'm just... Tired. Exhausted." Sans said, looking at his hands lamely.

"It's fine. You're always welcome here, Sans." Grillby said, smiling. He walked around the counter and sat next to the half lidded skeleton (don't ask, it's magic).

"I'll, um, head home then. Don't want to be a bother or anything.." Sans said, wobbling a bit then standing.

"Be safe." Grillby said, standing as well. "Don't want you getting hurt."

"I won't." Sans chuckled, smiling a bit wider. "'Night, Grilbz."

"Goodnight, Sans."

And just before he walked towards the door...

...Grillby gave him a small kiss on top of the skull, effectively turning the skeleton very blue, right before walking into the backroom. "Don't forget to lock the door." He told Sans turning off the lights. Sans nodded, and walked outside, locking the door behind him, just as Grillby had requested.

Sans wasn't so tired after all.

Lol this was supposed to end with something like 'he was so tired, he just wanted it to end. To be over. So he made it end.' ant it be like a suicide thing but oh well